The Lungs of Fortune

Finally, their kiss came to an end. Gabriella looked sharply into the anonymous girls eyes. She looks back at Gabriella asking, "where is my food?"
"I am your food." Gabriella responded. They burst back into another kiss. The girl murdered under her breath "My name is Travis"
Travis' eyes were a beautiful shade of green. Her lungs were made of steel. Travis picks herself up and strolls out of the cafe. Gabriella stood in amazement. Who was this mystery girl? She was so perfect like she was born out of a drawing. Her figure was like Kim Kardashian. Gabriella went to sweep the floor and as she did so, she found a piece of paper which had written in it, meet me at the park.

Gabriella arrives at the park and glances at the familiar sight. They instantly run towards eachother but suddenly travis goes to slide down the slide. She then explains "I had no way of telling you but I'm actually only 11 years old and I'm desperate for a girlfriend and I didn't know how to come out as gay to my family so I wanted to express how I felt on you"

Then, the unexpected happened....
Gabriella leaned in for another kiss with Travis and they went on for 4 minutes. Her lungs were indestructible.

Follow for more.......