Chapter Seven: Tell me something

Jungkook Point Of View-

I was in my secondary base, sitting inside my office, going over some paper work. I leaned backwards into my chair while I pondered in my thoughts.

A knock was heard beyond my door, waiting for an answer to enter.

I gave an answer, "You may enter." I let out in a modest tone.

The door swang forward, towards my direction. A man with silver hair with a hint of purple walked forward, modeling as it were if you saw it for yourself.

"Hyung~." I let out in a professional yet playful tone, amused as what the answer was towards the task I commissioned him to do.

He eventually sat to the right side of me, still in my front view, send seated on my expensive brown leather couch.

"So~ how did it go?~" I let out curious.

"Well, I did as you asked, I went to Mr. Kim's house, and did the talk..."

"And?~..."

"He'll give you an answer by the end of today." Namjoon let out.

"And why is that?~" I asked.

"Your bride had ran away from home."

I got irritated and threw my empty glass into the closed door.

A loud smash was left because of the sudden breaking of glass, the impact it caused into the door broke it multiple pieces which flew anywhere it could reach.

"What?" My voice cold and void of playing.

"The two has no idea where she is." Namjoon told me.

"Fleed huh?..."

"Yes sir."

I said nothing for a short while.

"And...the son?"

"He doesn't wish to take part in the deal."

"...I see.."

"Very well. I'll wait for Mr. Kim's answer. Until then, stand by Namjoon."

"Yes sir."

Namjoon left my office and I was yet again alone.

"I attended that school because I was told she would attend, wanting to get the chance of attending school for the first since. Now I've been told she has fled..ahhhhh~ I guess her brother will do...for now."

Author Note*
So basically, Jungkook as never attended school, public nor private. He's been home schooled ever since he came out of his mother's womb. Taking on a bride deal he sought this as his chance. A chance to attend school as it where and to get to know his bride_to_be. Unexpectedly, the bride fled. Taehyung will be Jungkook's target from here on, until the bride his found...unless things change.