8.

Shiva's love for Sati is one of those moments when he yielded, when he felt something missed,

One of those moments when he gave into the ways of emotions and to the ways of life,

A small happening of his life but become an eventual happening of his life.

The mightiest king of mountains reduces his own existence to that of a recluse...

It is his silence which was of utmost significance,

It is his silence which is of greater value,

He went through all the throes of romance and death and grief and the works,

But the moment he sat down, he simply sat there still, unmoved, drowning, in the juice of life, grieving!

Shiva allowed luxury of Love for some moment with Sati, but that was just a small happening in his life...

Parvathi came in and worshipped him as he was intense,

He came with all kinds of demons, goblins, distorted beings and uncouth...

Smeared in ash, dread locked matted hair, fully inexbriated,

She cared less, she just loved him with all his flaws and pleasant self,

She fell in love with Shiva, the whole, a gentlest soul, a mightiest warrior.

She is manifestation of divine,

She Uprooted his grief,

She displayed something beyond,

In her eyes he saw his own universe...

He was awestruck, reverberation of love kindled between them and they become one!

Ardhanarishvara

Shiva Shakti

Shiva the Conscious,

Shaki the Energy...

Totality that lies beyond duality...

In Kailash they lived

To Kailash their journey was...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz

***********************************************************************************************

Depression can be mysterious, those who suffer from it tend to hide it, they feel a sense of shame and judge themselves weak or self-indulgent for not being able to get themselves out of their sadness. Shehnaaz was able to gauge through Sidharth and his condition as she had once gone through that herself. Feeling of worthlessness, feeling empty, inappropriate guilt, she knows it all. She came out of that internal imbalance with the help of her family and singing. She recognized it and sought help to cure it.

She knows the power of being heard, the effects of mindfulness, focus and attention given to that person during that state can be a powerful treatment for their healing journey. But it is also important to be cautious as when one goes inward, deeper, the more hidden griefs can come to the surface, including old wounds, difficult memories and perhaps contributing emotions linked to atypical depression.

Shehnaaz kissed him, not with lust, not with physical need, but she didn't want him to get drowned again and get his emotions anesthetized. She didn't regret that at all, it happened in a fit of a moment, it was pleasant, and it did reclaim his full feelings and functioning to wake up. It was a genuine expression to bring him back from his helpless and hopeless condition.