Chapter 1

It was a day like any other down here in Hell. Father was busy with Mother ruling Hell because my parents are more powerful than Satan and they overthrew him and became rulers of Hell.

My father's name is Kai and my mother's name is Nadine. And if your thinking I'm an only child, I'm not, I have two older brothers, Xalviz and Blade. Those two are treated like princes by the lower demons because of how ruthless they are.

I have three uncles, Angroz, Drozun and Orrith. They protect me from the other demons who have tried to kill me in the past because I would always disregard their problems. And my name is Levona, I'm a demon and I don't really care about anyone other than my family.

But back to what I was saying, I was with my brother Blade in the castle hanging out in the library doing our studies. All the other demons go to demon school to learn how to torture humans while my brothers and I are learning how to possess humans and to do anything we want and then to kill them.

It's really fun being a demon, but then again, there's that constant battle with the angels over in Heaven. The angels and God have such a problem with us demons and they try to battle us. They're not angels that's for sure, because normally, angels would never start battles or wars with demons because it would be the demons to start the battles and the wars, like in the past.

But as time passed, demons have always won, so God figured if he could start battles then Heaven could win. Yeah, that hasn't happened yet, Hell still wins while Heaven always loses. I don't know why they even bother trying, not when our parents are the most powerful demons here in Hell.