Chapter 2

While Blade and I were in the library doing our studies, we heard the library doors open to reveal my other brother Xalviz. "Hello brother." I said as I looked up from my book about possessions.

"Hello little sister, what are you and Blade doing?" he asked me as he walked up to Blade and I, though Blade was still studying his book.

"Studying." I simply replied. I saw him nod his head and he sat down beside me.

"What are you studying Levona?" he asked me.

"I'm studying about possessions while Blade is studying about curses." I told him. He nod his head again and I went back to study my book. I honestly can't wait to finish my studies so I can go to Earth and possess humans and make them bend to my will.

After Levona and Blade finished their studies, Blade and Xalviz headed into the kingdom to bring terror to the lower demons while Levona went to go and visit her uncles. She walked through the halls of the castle to her Uncle Orrith's chamber. She knocked on his door and the door opened up to reveal Orrith.

"Hello Levona, what brings you to my chamber?" Orrith asked her.

"I finished my studies and I was bored, so I figured come and visit my uncles." she said. Orrith smiled at her and opened the door and invited her in his chamber where her other two uncles, Drozun and Angroz were sitting at the desks.

They were talking about some new demon that entered into hell. Goes by the name of Xakan. Apparently, he's in hell for homicide, murder and terrorism. That's the worst of the worst, but good enough to earn a spot in hell. Probably a middle class demon. Not low enough to be a lower demon, but not high enough to be with Levona's family, but could be of some use.