Disclaimers & "Important" Info

"Alice in Zombieland" is an original book and the beginning of a series (The White Rabbit Chronicles) by author Gena Showalter. The characters were also created by Gena Showalter. Certain locations in this fanfic and others are also by Gena Showalter.

Charlotte Muse is the only character that is not from the Zombieland series, meaning she is my own character. Certain locations and certain names that are unfamiliar could also mean they're my ideas. If you are confused or curious as to who or what is from my imagination and an original idea by Mrs. Showalter, please don't hesitate to ask.

The events in this fanfic take place post to the ending of "Through the Zombie Glass" (the second installment of the AiZ series). Anything that has happened in the first and second book are still in effect in these fanfics, unless otherwise stated.

A major example of a change for my fanfic is Ali's and Cole's relationship: though the two teens are aware of each other, no feelings are present -meaning no relationship was ever created. This means Cole had never gotten Ali's name tattooed on him. Thus, this puts Charlotte (the reader) in an "advantage" to fall in love with Cole.

This also applies to the other males (Bronx, Frosty, Justin, Gavin, & River). Any feelings &/or romantic relationships they had with any of the females is nonexistent. 

Characters from the third book: River, Camilla, Chance, etc. will/might make an appearance in this fanfic (I know, I know, I said these events took place just a little after the 2nd book), so yes, the timeline is a little wonky, but please bear with me as that's how I can make the stories work.