<~three~>

~A few years later Tommy is now 5~

A/N Tommy calls dream dad because dream was the person who raised him and he calls Tubbo uncle Tubbo!

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME DAD!" Tommy yells as I chase him around the house. "YOU NEED TO TAKE A BATH UNCLE TUBBO IS COMING OVER AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BATH YESTERDAY!" I yelled as Tommy stops in his tracks. "Uncle Tubbo!?!?" He yells in excitement. I playfully rolled my eyes "yes, Uncle Tubbo." Tommy jumps up and down and rushes into the bathroom to take a bath. After I get him ready for Tubbo over the years I became less and less wanted to the point they just said fuck it and left me alone. I hear a knock on the door letting me know that Tubbo is here I open the door to see Tubbo and he has a gift with him I tell him to come in and I go get Tommy as soon as I told him Tubbo was here he ran down the stairs and started talking to him I come down to see Tommy unwrapping the gift Tubbo got him Tubbo had got him his old shirt from before he was re-born Tommy said he loved it and ran to his room to change into it when he came out Tubbo said that he had to go Tommy was said about that part but thanked him for the shirt it was soon late after Tubbo left we ate and went to bed.

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~
Hello I'm just here to make sure you eat some food and drink some water! Thank you bye! </3