<~Four~>

AN yes I finally made another chapter and guess what it's the middle of the night but I don't care 😎 also warning it's a kinda sad chapter

I woke up the next day to knocking on my door 'what the fuck..' I thought to myself I knew it wasn't Tubbo because he comes once a week and he was just here last night I get up and answered the door I stood in shock as I saw Phil standing in front of me.. (remember he's not wanted anymore) "Phil? What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him. "Looking for Tommy dream" 'ouch..' I thought 'wait why was he looking for Tommy here it's been years sense he "went missing" ' than I herd what I feared I herd Tommy coming down the stairs we probably woke him up from his sleep... "dad who is that?" Tommy asked me while yawning "no one son go back to bed I can see you're tired" as soon as I said that Tommy went upstairs to go back to bed "W-was that-" "Tommy?" I interrupted him. "Yes it was now if you would excuse me I need to make breakfast I said when closing the door something stopped me and I looked up to see Phil crying "p-please at least let me be in his life..." I started to think about it......

Ok so that's the end of the chapter you all get to choose if Phil gets to be in Tommy's life or not and don't forget to eat some food and drink some water byeeeeee </3