chapter-3

No one pov-
After teacher called for miles's father telling him everything Miles told him then told Carlos to come to school to pick up Miles and get Miles to doctor for the checkup to know what hi s quirk is.
After about 15 or so minutes later Carlos reached the school and went to find his son. He was looking for his son in the waiting area of the school then he saw his son walking toward him . Then he took his son outside of the room toward the teacher's room for the leave. After getting leave he went outside the school.
Miles's pov-
I am silently waiting for my father's right now . After some time I heard the door of the room slammed open with the loud thud noise then I see my father walking in.
He was looking here and there looking for me so I start walking toward him. When he saw me he grabbed my hand pulling me outside the room. First he took me to the teacher's room for the leave then we starts walking outside the school toward the car in silence.
We enter the car and father starts driving the car in fast pace. I ride is pretty much silent as I am looking outside the window. After 10 minutes of ride we finally reached the hospital then father directly took me to the private room.
        *inside the room with doctor*
Doctor - yes?
Father- We are here for my son's checkup. He got his quirk today .
Doctor - oh ok, can you please wait outside for a moment while I checkup on you son. I won't take much time.
Father- ok.
I see father walking outside the room and doctor looking at me.
Doctor - don't worry, don't be scared it will not take much time. 'Smile'
Me - 'tilting my head' it's ok doctor take your time I am not scared.
Doctor- ' laughing' ok ok haha.
Doctor is laughing at me, did I do something wrong but he is laughing not angry so it's not bad thing.
                      *After all tests*
Doctor- wait here, I will call your father in.
Me-' nods'.
After 1 minutes later father came in with doctor then looked at me then again at doctor.
Doctor - congratulations your son not only have two quirks but also both of them are pretty powerful.
Father - hmm ' shocked face' two quirks, And what are they?
Doctor- the first one is electrification same as you and the second is manipulation.
Father - ' smiles widely' haha good good thank you doctor, we will take our leave now.
Doctor- ok, have a nice trip. Doctor says waving his hands at me in goodbye texture. I am confused as to why was father laughing like that. Is having two quirks that awesome. Now that I have two quirks will father chance his behaviour with me . Well yes I am confused but I don't show it on my face.

We walked outside the hospital toward the car again riding to the home.
                *After reaching home*
Carlo's pov-
I am so happy that my son got two quirks and both of them are pretty powerful. Now that I know what his quirks are I can start his training . I should probably make him a training schedule then I will start his training next week.
Subasa won't be home at dinner so I guess I will have to order food from outside.
Me - go and take a rest and come to the dining room at dinner time. After dinner come to my study room, I have something to tell you ok.
Miles - yes father. ' baby monotone'
Then I saw him walking toward his room so I started walking toward my room to take some rest.
  *time skip**after dinner**at study room *
"Knock knock" I heard knock on my door. Then I said "come in".
I saw miles opening the door peeking inside then stepping inside the room. " Close the door" I said then he closed the the standing in front of it looking at me .
"You ask for me fathel" Said miles in his baby monotone.
Yeah , starting from next week I will train you on your quirks. I will make you training schedule. You will start following the training schedule next week that's it. I said as I was watching his actions.
He said nothing just looking at me then I said "ok you can go now that I have told what had to ".
He nodded his head and went out God know a where. I have to go to patrolling in 30 minutes so I should rest for now.

💕💞💕💞💕💞💕