The Birthday Party

Hermione was wearing a Green and Silver dress that went until her Knee, Theo was wearing a black suit just like Draco (The suit from the Yule Ball)

They were all waiting for the Visitors to come, specifically Harry, Ginny and Ron, unless Ron isnt coming

Harry sent Hermione a Reply to her Invitation, He said Him and Ginny were coming, Hermione immediately relaxed herself from the stress

Hermione was waiting outside with Astoria, until 3 figures apparated infront of them "Tori!!! Mione!!!" Ginny said, coming towards us to hug us, and Harry does the same.

Ron glares at Astoria but hugs Hermione, "Happy Birthday, Mione" Harry said as they all walk back to the Manor. Now, Another stressful part of Hermione's mind is being created. She was anxious about them getting along, Theo, who understood her sister got along with Harry but not Ron.

Draco, who completely changed after the war, after his father was sent to Azkaban, He had full control of himself and is amazingly good friends with Hermione, Hermione was sure he'll understand but not sure about them getting along. Blaise, who was as Stubborn as Ron was already so predictable. She knew that he would not get along with Ron or Harry, But would pretty much understand. And Pansy, was already friends with them.

"Gin!" Pansy called and hugged Ginny. The 3 boys walked towards us and Harry greets Theo a happy birthday. But Blaise was glaring at them, and Draco was talking with Harry about Quidditch. Well maybe this could actually work Hermione thought

=============
A/n: sorry for the short chapter