Part 19

Nezuko was a beautiful demon hunter girl, she was Tanjiro's younger sister, she was guarded by the love of more than one suitor but she never paid attention to them, when she met two mission companions Muichiro Tokito and Senjuro Rengoku, it can be said that she met love and The madness. 

Both of them and she fell for each other but crossed out the wrong thing before the society of a polyamorous couple therefore they wanted to compete for the love of Nezuko but she herself said that if to love her they must compete, then they should forget about her since they did not wanted to create problems between the two and less in the organization.

When time passed they maintained a secret relationship (although Mitsuri already knew it because she discovered them, but she has not said anything) they lived in Muichiro's farm under the pretext that It was more feasible since his missions were longer because Muzan always put obstacles to them so that neither he nor his moons could be found, in one night the three of them were in the two-seater bed that Muichiro bought to sleep more comfortably.

Being the one who moved the most, he was in the corner, Nezuko slept in the middle and Muichiro in the other corner, they decided to leave Nezuko in the middle since she ended up calming them down after their fights (not sexually or anything,  pigs 7-7), that same night the three of them got up early and could not stand the desire to sleep but a certain young woman could not sleep.

Nezuko: (damn it ...) - despite sleeping on Senjuro's warm chest for more than he settled down, he couldn't sleep.

Senjuro: -he would turn around to hug Nezuko.

Nezuko: (and here we begin ...) -remembering that even sleeping the two men he loved so much could fight alongside children of five

Muichiro: -feel his arms moving away from Nezuko and push Senjuro to let him hug the girl.

Nezuko: (one day I will send a punch to these two ...) -see how they ended up hugging her.

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist writing a trio for Nezuko and I just thought about them QnQ