𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

It's been 5 years since the incident, since Scott's mother died. Since then, everything has gone downhill for the family. His father wasn't the same, Scott isn't treated... well, and he isn't the same as well. The bad days go by slower, and the okay days go by so quickly, everything is messed up. Scott is 15 years old, but still hasn't found happiness in anything, or anyone. He's never had a crush, and no one ever had crush on him. No one wants to be his friend, but he doesn't blame them, he wouldn't either. But everything changed that day that Miles O'Neill showed up.

October 6th, 2006

         Scott woke up to a blaring alarm clock, he jolted up from his rest and slammed his hand on the clock, 6:30 AM. He stood up and groaned, not excited for another horrible day. He quickly got dressed into his normal attire, a red button up and some old washed-out jeans, the type someone's dad would wear. He walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, the disgusting taste of the toothpaste stuck to his tongue, making him want to gag. He ruffled his brown messy hair, leaving some strands to stick out and make him look like- never mind.

         He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, he grabbed his black dirty converse and his brown light coat. He plugged his earbuds into his iPod and put the earbuds into his ears, he scrolled through his music and played Self Esteem by The Offspring, one of his favorite songs ever. He pushed through the front door and made a beeline for the bus stop, the punky music blasting in his ears. He stops at the bus stop and 3 three other kids kind of in a line, with Scott adding to them it made them look like the south park bus stop scenes, funny huh?

        The bus arrived and Scott went straight for the best spot, the farthest seat to the left, he sat down and put his backpack next him to basically tell people "Screw off, this seat's taken." As if anyone would actually sit with him, he even doubted it himself. Then suddenly across from him on the right side of the bus Miles O'Neill sat, he was listening to music to, but probably something way different, probably some dumb emo shit, Scott rolled his eyes and look away and at the window, but something in him wanted to stare at Miles forever, look into those- No, that's weird. He couldn't- no.

       Miles was wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, and some ripped up black jeans paired with a double-ringed belt. But he wasn't actually emo, just very close, not scene either, just barley though. His hair wasn't side parted and over his eyes, it was just black and fluffy, His hair wasn't even long enough to part it like that, it kind of looked like Scott's, though neither wouldn't ever admit to that. He wore black Doc Martens that were all scratched up at the tip, they looked old, probably second hand. He was listening to Helena by My Chemical Romance, a song he listened to way too much.

       The bus came to a stop, and everyone was let off, Scott sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets. He tiredly walked towards the school, He looked over at the group of kids who were actual emos, fully decked out in the style, some were scene, but most were emo. They hated Miles, called him a poser, they made a Myspace account just to make fun of him, how "mature". Then he looked at the Weezer nerds, you know, the ones with thick rimmed glasses and sweaters. The school was a sight, that's for sure. The kids we're so... weird. Scott shoved through the heavy school doors and made another beeline for his locker, he exchanged all his crap and looked at the clock, school didn't start until 8:30 AM, It was 8:15 AM, some time for him to mope around until the bad excuse of "Math class" started.

        Suddenly, while Scott's lost in his train of thoughts, Miles popped up at his locker which was fairly close to his own, Scott noticed him and decided to make his presence know, He walked past and shoved him in the shoulder on the way,

"Freaking homo." He whispered, but loud enough that Miles understood very clearly.

         He knew he didn't mean it but, his biggest fear was people thinking he was... different... you know... gay. Scott knew he wasn't, though it would be extremely hard to get him to admit, he liked boys, most importantly, he liked Miles.                                                                                                   

Hey! Thank you for reading chapter one of my first wattpad story, I know it ain't that special, but I enjoy writing it, chapter two will come out in a week AT MOST.