𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Yoongi twirled his curler, smiling to himself as he hummed. He blinked as he stopped, gazing around his mirror as he pulled his hair from the curler softly, holding it before he pinned it. He turned around quickly,seeing the bushes by his window shake before they stopped. He shivered slightly as he was creeped out. "Maybe I need to have my room rearranged.." He thought to himself before he turned back around before he thought about putting his bed to the window. He squealed out and he shivered, just being creeped out about feeling someone's hand on his head.

୨・┈・┈・୨🎐୧・┈・┈・୧

JeongGuk looked at himself in the mirror, holding a bouquet of roses."I don't know Guk. You don't even know if they have a boyfriend." "Shut up. He doesn't." "And you know this how?" "I just know. Are you sure this is a good fashion choice?" JeongGuk looked at his older brother, SeokJin, in the reflection, the male nodding in approval. "Wait. Your hair." JeongGuk visibly cringed as his brother licked his hands and started to smooth his hair back, "This is so gross. You're worse than mom." "Shut up and be glad I'm helping you. Now go get 'em tiger." JeongGuk stumbled out the house, the front door being locked and slammed behind him. SeokJin is true to his threats. "Guess I really have to do this.."

JeongGuk mumbled, making his way across the street before he knocked on the door, nervously, shifting his weight to each foot before the door opened. "Oh! Sorry! I have more pins in my hair than I thought I did!" JeongGuk's mind stopped, the male struggling to get a pin out of their hair. "OH! Um, here let me help.." JeongGuk reached out, undoing the hair from the pin easily, "Here you go.." 'JeongGuk don't you dare embarrass yourself.' "Uh, welcome to the neighborhood and I hope you like it here and-" "Are those roses?" "Huh? Oh! Yeah um-" JeongGuk was cut off by a soft giggle, the male taking them from his hands, "I love roses. Thank You. What's your name?" "JeongGuk..uh! W-What's your name?"

"My name is Yoongi."

୨・┈・┈・୨🎐୧・┈・┈・୧

Namjoon read his book in the library, hearing a small cough. He looked up, his eyes growing wide at the male standing in front of him, the raven hair set in loose curls with a small smile on their face. "Is it alright if I sit here? Everywhere else is full and I don't want to walk up the stairs with these." Namjoon's gaze automatically dropped down to the three sizable books before he looked back up to the male, blinking as he remembered he was asked a question. "Oh shit- I mean- Fuck- Sorry, yeah." Namjoon hastily moved his bag, the male sending him a gummy smile before he sat down, Namjoon catching the author's name on the first book. "You like Junji Ito?" "Yeah..His artwork is a little weird but I like it. You know him?" "Well, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't. My name's Namjoon. What's yours?"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."