Beginning

Bruce was sitting in the Batmobile clicking away on one of his pads checking on any new reports lately in Gotham City

Bruce was sitting in the Batmobile clicking away on one of his pads checking on any new reports lately in Gotham City. One of his mobile devices began ringing... "Yes, Clark, what have you seen so far?" "Oh hi... Bruce I have nothin to report." "Really I'm glad, its been sh*t out here, I am heading back to the Manor." "Okay I see you next time.." "CLARK... you remember you don't live at your apartment anymore... You live at the manor now." "It just different now Bruce.... Weird Metro-" A LOUD BANG BURST THROUGH THE SKY! BLINDING BRUCE FOR A FEW SECONDS. "What the HELLL was that?"

Tyson scream at the pain of looking at the sun. "GOSH, I CAN BE DUMB SOMETIMES!" He couldn't help looking at the sun while carrying his load up the stairs to his new apartment. It was a big shift from California to the East Coast. Gotham was different during the day. Seem like it should stay dark in populated like in Batman's comics.

Tyson got famous for writing his first album "Pieces by Pieces," and even becoming a Social Media Personality

Tyson got famous for writing his first album "Pieces by Pieces," and even becoming a Social Media Personality. He wanted to move to Los Angeles, but other influences suggested Gotham because it was lower price than expenses in Cali. He also wanted move here because of Batman. Tyson read the comics and the propaganda surrounding his favorite heroes.

He push some of his long dark curls away from his face as he sat the box down. Tyson dugged for the keys in pocket and put them through the key hole. The apartment door opened and he sighed in relief to put the box down with the rest of them. He sat on his counch in the sunlit room. He felt glad to finally get a career and to leave his family behind. Getting away from his mom's wing, he was granted more freedom and more control over his life and space.

Tyson began unpacking some clothes and hygiene products. He kept us making sure he was clean. Tyson enjoyed wearing some makeup like making his eyebrows thicker, foundation and concealer for clear skin, contour to make his male structure fave standout, and faux freckles. He also some days put on some blush in his nose area for sunburnt/anime look. With makeup he also kept up with skincare. Acne was a struggle ever since his sophomore year of Highschool when 15. Since last year, he bgean finally keeping up with workouts at home and his body got fit. Tyson took care of his body, but his long curly hair was where most of his care went. From deep conditioning, hair mask, staying away from silicone when cleansing and moisturizing, diffusing, and scalp massages, his hair is his baby. Tyson make sure his hair was moisturized, dried, and had heat protectabt before he straighten.

After all of his hygiene and clothes were unpacked, Tyson had free time to send walk around explore Gotham for the rest of the day. He put on a Double Extra large Black Graphic tee, black jean shorts, and his black converse. Tyson looked in the mirror and checked on his curls or see if his face needed a touch up. He spray some cologne on he was ready to leave.

Tyson began walking through Gotham a d stopped at Chili Chilis

Tyson began walking through Gotham a d stopped at Chili Chilis. The smell and all the people sitting down eating burgers, chili dogs, and fries, it was a live mukbang. He walked in hoping no one would notice him. Tyson ordered alot and was ready any minute for his food to be ready. While waiting, he walked over to the soda machine filling up his extra large cup with Dr. Pepper. When his cup was filled, Tyson put a lid on and got a straw. He bumped into a  guy behind him, squeezing his grip more on his soft drink. "I'm Sorry!" Tyson said to the guy. "You are all good!" the guy said back with food in mouth. The guy was few inches taller than Tyson. He had short brown wavy hair with a white strand in the middle and shorter sides. His eyes were green and he was wearing, red hoodie, gray sweatpants and red converse. "Oh hi," Tyson said to him. The guy stared at Tyson intensely like a detective with Chili sauce around his lips. "You....yo... Your... Ty... Tyson..." He began to say back. "Sshshhhh, not so loud please, I dont wanna mob or paparazzi coming after me now." "Yes.... Ooohh F*ck, its really you .. " Tyson smiled at the guy's excitement to see him. "ORDER FOR TYSON!!!!" "I AM RIGHT HERE!" Tyson ran up to the pick up area. He felt embarrassment of how much food was on his tray, but it that feeling went down seeing the fanboy with chili sauce on his face's tray. "Feeding a army?" the guy asked Tyson. "Nope ... Just me ..." "ME TOO! I got keep up with all these muscles growing!" The guy flex his muscles which were covereed by his hoodie. "This may sound weird, um do you want to go find a spot to eat?"  he asked. Tyson smiled widely. "Yes please!"

 "Yes please!"

30 mins later....

They both enjoy each other companies with all the junk food the scarfed on. "Your music is f*clking FIRE!!!! THERE'S NO F*CKING WAY you wrote all of that!" Tyson laughed. "It was really hard. Blood, sweat, and tears went into those songs. By the way was your name?" "I'm Jason. Jason Todd!" "Its awesome to meet you, Jason!" Jason smiled back. "I got to eat with a f*cking LEGEND!" "Not a legend as Batman!" Jason gave Tyson a serious stare. "Batman isn't as great at many says he is! The Red hood has more f*cking potential than a Grumpy Old Man Bat!" Tyson felt slight nervous over the change of tone, but he also excite someone like one of his favorite heroes. "I like The Red Hood! I hate how the Joker hurt him when he was robin." Jason squeezed Tyson in big bear hug getting some Chili sauce on Tyson's Black Tee. "You like....the Red Ho...od?" He heard a sniffle come from Jason. Tyson rubbed Jason back as he hugged him. "Yah! I like Batman, Red hood, Nightwing, Robin, Red Robin, Superman, and Superboy! I read the COMICS!" They let go of each other Tyson caught a small tear under Jason's eye. "OH SH*T! I got Chili on your shirt!" "Its okay Jason. Are you okay?" "I am. Just happy someone else likes Red Hood. My work is finally being seen?" Tyson was confused. Jason looked back at him. "OH ITS NOTHING! Can I get your number?" "Yes here!" They began swapping numbers.

*BOOM* They both jumped at the huge boom sound. It was like as if nuke just went off. *Ring Ring* Jason phone went off in Tyson's hand. "Hey Jason? A Bruce is calling you." He handed the phone back to Jason. "Sorry Tyson! I have to go! Ill call you so we can hang out again!" Jason began running toward downtown Gotham. Tyson smiled. He was glad possibly meet a potential best friend.

Tyson began to stuff his backpack with left over food and ready to head back quickly because of the loud boom. He saw a park field to seem like a short cut back to his aparment building. Sirens were heard and people running in the backround. The park seemed empty and the grass seemed grow like bright yellowish-gold around him. Tyson turned to look back Blinded by a bright light