Author's note

Hey guys! 👋If you are reading this, it means that you clicked on my book, and that you are possibly interested in it. Thank you so much for that!🙏

I will keep this as short as possible, for those who read author's notes, and get straight to the point.

This book is a Christmas themed romance fiction novel, so if you want something to enjoy over the holidays, keep reading!

Please do not repost this somewhere else without my permission first; I am normally a fluffy, harmless bunny, but I am very defensive about my work.

If you do see my story somewhere else, please contact me immediately, so that I can get it back to where it belongs.

I will be updating every Tuesday (if I can) so if you want to keep reading, keep that in mind.

Also, I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes that can occur, and appreciate any who comment, helping me fix them.

Please keep the comments polite for other readers; no homophobic or racist comments will be accepted. 🚫

There is some mature language and scenes, so please read at own risk and only if you are 16+.

Please, please interact with me; tell me your thoughts in the comments, contact me personally with suggestions or complaints etc. etc. I would love to hear from you guys; my job is, after all to make you guys happy.
Also, this is my very first book on Wattpad, so don't be too harsh on me.😂

I hope you are enjoying your holidays; the Southern Hemisphere with your warm summer, and the Northern Hemisphere with your cold.🌞❄

And overall, I hope beyond all hope that you will enjoy my story!

Happy reading!🌝

P.s. And a very, very merry Christmas.🎄🎅🎁☃️