ALL OUT WAR (fortnite short film)

???:So it's time activate it!
~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

Street Serpent:I will show you true suffering!
Shadow:I WON'T LET YOU WIN! *knocks Street Serpent down* TELL ME WHERE MY FRIEND IS!
Street Serpent:NEVER IN THE NAME OF THE ORDER *Swings pickaxe at Shadow knocking him down* LETS FINISH THIS!
Shadow:COULND'T OF SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! *gets up and pulls out knives as the two charge at each other*

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Jones:Let me go please what did I do to you?
???'s boss:you took everything from me and now I take everything from you *pulls out a Pickaxe*
Jones:*rolls behind a desk* I DON'T THINK SO!
???'s boss:OH ITS ON! *Starts chasing jones around the room*

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~

Shadow:*shakes head* WHY HOW ARE YOU SO GOD DAM STRONG!? *Ground pounds knocking Street Serpent into a tree*
Street Serpent:The order makes me strong and in the name of the order I WILL KILL YOU!!! *They start shadow boxing each other*

Shadow:I won't let you win!
Street Serpent:soon enough you won't even have the power to keep on fighting if I can just drain enough of your energy!
Shadow:I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE POWER IS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jones:TAKE THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THIS!
???'S BOSS:YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!

~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kor:This time do not fail me
Drift:I HAVE FREE WILL NOW AND I WON'T BE HELPING YOUR STUPID ORDER! *Charges at Kor and knocks her into a rift portal*