Chapter 13

The beautiful suit Romans wearing^^ Alex's is similar to it Ig
Guess who is back from the dead hehe. I had stuff like exams, and I saw my grades, yeah not doing that great.
—————————————————————————————————
Meeting the pack

Roman's POV:
She dragged me like I was nothing to this gorgeous big ass room it was so clean and there was a bunch of cloths in different sizes, dresses and suites in a lot of colors they all looked amazing but there was this one suit it had this light blue slightly grey-ish color it was the most beautiful suit I have ever seen.

When I look at her next to me,she just smiles brighter than before "Choose one" she says cheerly.

"I like this one" pointing on the suit that caught my eyes the most "but what is this for, what's going to happen?" I say getting a little panicky.

"Oh, right you don't know about the ceremony, do you?" I shake my head no " okay so this ceremony is going to be for Alexander its where his father steps down from being the Alpha, allowing Alex to take the role so he can be the new leader".

"So, what happens later, like what's going to change, and what is my part in all of this?" I ask not really knowing my role except that I am Alexanders mate and I'm still figuring that one out.

She looks at me with shining eyes telling me that she remembered something important that she wanted to tell me "you are going to be by his side leading the pack as luna" I stare at her still very confused "oh because you two are going to be living together and have kids in a little while".

That makes me pause and just stare at her like the world just stopped I couldn't move when I tried to, I just thought of doing one thing that I know it works 'Alexander this is freaking me out what's going to happen what's all this ceremony shit about' I feel myself trying to hold on and stay standing I grab the chair beside me to help me stay put.

'I'm on my way baby hold on' I hear Alexander's voice in my head and the next thing I see is him rushing in the door with worried eyes looking everywhere to see why I am upset.

"What happened why are you stressing so much I can feel it" he says when he gets near me hugging me tightly.

I look into his eyes and whisper quietly "Alex am scared of all this it is too much and too fast I don't know if I can do any of it like what if I make mistakes, what if the people here don't like me, I won't know how to do anything" I can feel the tears forming in my eyes this is getting old I hate crying.

Alexander looks at his parents "can you guys please give us a second" they nod before leaving quickly, his eyes return to me "darling this is new for me too but we are going to be by each other's side all the time so don't stress out about it we are going to help each other in everything I will always be here when you need me" he whispers his eyes never leaving mine I just glance at his beautiful lips and peck them a couple of times making him smile which makes me smile, I didn't know someone can calm me down this fast it's so freaking fascinating.

He just stands there holding me close not letting go of me for even a second until I speak "Thank you for being so understanding Alex, I heart you" he starts laughing immediately "what is it?"

"'I heart you' that's adorable I love it" he says, touching our nose tips together "you are really something huh, come on we have to go they are all waiting for us angel" handing me the suit that I liked before.

I just stare at him, and he raises his eyebrow like he is asking me what is it "stop staring at me like that I want to wear the cloths look awaaaay" I say and see his eye's glow slightly then go to their natural color.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, but okay whatever you want" he turns around after making me blush a deep red. I start stripping down and when I look back at him I see him looking back at me again "I just wanted to look at you again" he says his eye's lingering at the clear hickey's he left across my stomach, feeling my body heat up I look away covering my stomach with the shirt "don't do that baby" he says with a deep voice I never heard him speak like that "goddess I want to eat you up, how can you look that yummy hmm?" I hear him growl lowly his eye's fully glowing violet.

"Stop you just said that they are waiting for us outside" he scoffed but sat down on the nearest chair still staring at me, fine if he wants to play this games I'm in; I continue to undress slowly still keeping eye contact with him.

He whispers a 'fuck' seeming uncomfortable in his seat, I chuckle a little but still go ahead and wear the cloths that were given to me "does it look okay" I ask "And you look really handsome by the way the suit well suits you" I laugh.

"You are the most beautiful creature I have ever set my eyes on darling, and thank you for the compliment" darling it seemed to come out of his mouth so effortlessly "ready?" he asks holding his hand out so I can hold it.

"Definitely no, but better sooner than later" I say and put my hand in his as he leads us towards the door as soon as he opens the door I see about a couple of hundreds and hundreds of people just standing there some talking and some waiting patiently for someone to step up and speak, we go up some stairs and everyone suddenly goes silent all eyes are on us I can feel my anxiety in the middle of my throat and let me tell you it didn't feel good AT All 'baby why is it so quiet' I look up at him he just laughs and goes to stand beside his mom and dad with me following him.

Michael starts speaking "Good morning everyone as you all know today we are all here to celebrate my son's 18th birthday where I will be able to step down so he can be the Alpha of The blue moon pack" you can hear loud claps and howels all over the place "now now the ceremony will take place after the speech your future alpha here has to give, go ahead son" he takes a step back.

Alexander steps forward "Hello, as it's must seem very clear about right now I found my mate It's this gorgeous person standing next to me his name is Roman Black and yes he is a human man so if anyone has anything to say about that please keep it to yourself because no one cares it's 2022 for goddesses sake" he say's making laughs spread all across the place "I vow to respect and honor every pack member unless they disrespect the laws of course, I vow to protect it with all I have without hesitation and be the best alpha I could be with my mate by my side, I am sure that I will mess up at first but I will do my best to handle any problems we face with caution" people start clapping again and it's even louder than before 'introduce yourself darling'.

Shit
—————————————————————————————————
I'm sorrrryyyyyyy ikik it's been a while
Comment💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️
Oh shit and HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY🥰