Chapter 6

Is he going to be okay?

Alexander's POV:
     I woke up earlier than usual today and weirdly felt worry but I tried ignoring it and went on with my routine when I wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth; then go train with the group for one hour and 30 minutes, drink water, shower, wear decent cloths for school, eat some breakfast and head to school with my beautiful Jeep (it's like Styles's car from teen wolf but it's much less broken, and yes I love the series I even saw it three times).

     My wolf Jasper is howling with nervousness every turn closer to the school 'What is it what's wrong?' I ask starting to freak out 'I feel like there's something's wrong what is it Jasper'.

     'I don't know I feel like something is going to happen to him' he says so I speed up and park the car faster than ever I get out forgetting about the open door and start running to his classroom, only to see his head fall on his desk with a bang.

     I go and stand next to him "Roman are you okay" and I hear no response whatsoever 'What do I do Jasper do I take him to the hospital or something'.

     'No take him to the packs medic' okay that makes actually makes sense Doctor Jasmine will know what to do.

     I carry him and start speed walking and avoiding halls that has students in them it's still early so there aren't that many people in here I go to the car and put him on top of the backseats and go to drive heading to that pack house and going straight to the clinic "Doc help I don't know what happened he just passed out".

     She looks my worriedly " Just put him here and I'll check on him, who is he?" She points at one of those hospital beds and asks me.

     "He's umm he might be my mate" I say feeling a smile overcome my face, her head whips my way with a smile.

     "Ohhh good for you and I think I know what's wrong with him, he's a soon to be alpha's mate so his heat goes on for a longer time; His body felt like it's was burning when you touched him wasn't it but not in a bad way in almost a pleasurable way" I nod "His heat came sooner than normally but that is normal for alpha's mates when they meet plus your ceremony is tomorrow so that might partly be one of the reasons why. It all came at one time it was just too much for him he just needs some rest that's all, also you have to tell him before tomorrow about all of this because it'll be kind of a long conversation trust me" I say a quiet yes.

     "Thank you Doc, I'll take him upstairs then" I carry him in my arms at go upstairs to my room ignoring the peoples stares, I draw back the blankets lay him down remove his shoes and socks then cover him with the blankets, he looks so peaceful "you know we just met yesterday how am I supposed to explain to you all of this complicated stuff" he moves a little and his adorable nose twitches".
————————————————————————————————
Comment💬💬
Vote⭐️⭐️