Training and Dungeon pt 1

_________________________________________________________

A/N: I've been busy with school so I'm doing another chapter, because it's almost my winter vacation which is a week so tons of time to write..... not really as I'm a procrastinator, like most people. 

_________________________________________________________

3rd pov

*Ahem* As the Protagonist Aka Sora is searching for a job for a while, he seems to lose hope, but as he was about to lose hope, he regains it once he saw a karaoke bar with a paper stuck at the window that says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP WANTED! 

WE NEED A CLEANER AND RECIOPTIONIST TO HANDLE THE CUSTOMER!!!

PAY: CLEANER = 1000¥($10)  per/hr

          RECIOPTIONIST= 1500¥($15)  per/hr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once, he saw it, he walks into the store to find a man, his hair is brush forward, he looks to be 30 with an average body, average face(this world standard), he also has a beard going on but not much just under his nose with a few strands here, and there . He is wearing a vest with no sleeve, and red lapels. He also has a white long sleeve suit, and have a red bowtie tied around his collar, a black belt going around his waist with black pants, and black shoes you would use to go to for a wedding, or a business meeting.

(A/N: If you're still confuse of what the outfit looks like here it is, just so you know, I'm terrible at describing clothing so don't hate on me for not getting it right. ) 

(A/N:Just ignore Kazuya crouching ,and having the face, just the suit

(A/N:Just ignore Kazuya crouching ,and having the face, just the suit.)

( Meme: Upper Text of the picture: when you forget.

Down text of the picture: To cook the rice.)

Anyway, back to the story. As when Sora walks into the karaoke bar, the boss notice him in his establishment an approach him, but to Sora this is terrifying for him.

Sora: ' he-he-he is walking to me. MENACINGLY!!!!!' 

As Sora was in thought. The boss was in front of him, seeing that Sora was having an inner crisis, so he talk to him to snap him out of it, and fortunately it works as Sora seems to come back to his senses.

The boss: " Excuse me, young man, but may I ask you? why are you here in my karaoke building? " 

Sora: " O-oh! w-w-well I was in need of a job, because I'm short on money, so I'm willing to work as the cleaner here."