CHAPTER 12

When I came out from the shower I saw Ms. Shin and Jimin having a conversation. I wonder what they were talking about? As soon as chim saw me coming out I saw him zoning out for the first time. Okay now I'm seriously curious of what they had been talking. When he was back from his thoughts he excused himself from Ms. Shin and immediately rushed to the bathroom passing by me while brushing his shoulders against mine. I turned back to look at him but he quickly rushed inside. I shook my head and walked towards Ms. Shin. She asked me to accompany her towards the dinning hall, so I went near the washroom door and information Jimin that I'd be leaving with mom and also asked him to join when he's done, to which he yelled an "Okay" from the other side of the door.

.

.

.

I was serving the kids their food trays while Jimin walked inside the hall. All the kids were excited to have him. He is a fun person indeed. When he noticed me staring at him he walked over to the table. He wore his catering mask and gloves and started serving the kids as well. The silence took over the both of us and my mind started replaying the moments from earlier eventually forming a shade of pink tin over my cheeks. When all the kids were served with food me, chim and Ms. Shin also joined them along with our trays.

When all of us were done eating, we helped Ms. Shin to collect all the trays. I took the children to theirs dorm and made sure they all brushed their teeth with Jimin's help ofcourse. We tucked in the children to their respective beds. Jimin moved towards the book shelf, he took out a bedtime story book and settled himself on the lounger sofa. He darted his beautiful brown eyes towards me, he patted the empty space near him signalling me to come over. I bit my lower lip and place myself on the sofa maintain a safe distance between us.

JM: Okay kids now I want all of you to sleep before I finish reading. Alright?

He spoke loud enough for all the kids and earned a okay from all of them.

JM: So here I go! Once upon a time. . .

With that he started reading out aloud for the children. He's so adorable. I'm sure he'd be an amazing dad in the future.

As time pass I see that most of the kids already asleep. I got up and walked around the beds to make sure all of them are tucked in properly because it was freezing cold outside. I came back to were Jimin was and sat myself down. I started getting cold and my hands made it obvious that I was. I didn't know that Jimin noticed that, until he got up and walked towards the open shelf where the spare blankets, comforter and other items were kept. He was still reading while he picked up a comforter, walked back and placed them on my lap.

How sweet can he possibly get, right? As he placed the comforter on my lap my hand accidentally brushed against his, which is when I realised he was cold as well. He sat down and continued reading for those who are still up. I scooted closed to him unfolding the comforter, placing it over me and Jimin. He smiled while still reading the book at my actions making my lips curve up into a smile.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I kept reading untill all of them were asleep. I closed the book and placed it on the small table near by. When I turned towards my right I saw Y/N asleep in a very uncomfortable manner. I was sure that she'll sprain her neck if she sleeps like that, so I gently held onto her head and placed over my shoulder. I pulled up the comforter over both our bodies mostly making sure that she was warm. I don't know what has gotten onto me and why I'm acting like this sweet innocent boy around her but something about her makes me want to treat her right, just the way she deserves.

Y/N was mumbling something in her sleep which I found to be very cute. I kept brushing my left hand while also moving the hair strand that fell over her face. I kept adoring her beautiful facial features and moved my fingers across her eyebrows, nose and li- whoa! Hold on Park Jimin, she's gonna think you're a total freak if she wakes up.

Y/N: Jiminieee. . .

She moved away from my shoulder to place her head the right side of my chest and hugged me by waist as she mumbled in her sleep. Wait! Did she just call my name in her sleep? And that made my heart behave wierd. God! What are you doing to me doll? I thought to myself. I placed my arm around her wrapping her securely while she snuggles into my chest. My eyes slowly started shutting down and before I realise I was asleep.

.

.

.

While Y/N and Jimin were sleeping in one another's embrace, Ms. Shin walked in to check on all them. She saw the lovely couple sleeping peacefully making her smile at the sight. She pulled out another comforter and placed it over the couple, turned off the lights in the room and left. Y/N had admitted to herself that she has feelings for Jimin but Jimin is not really sure about his feelings towards her. He thinks he likes her as friend but when he would realise his true feelings for her.

WILL HE GO FOR IT OR DENY IT?

---------------------

A/N: I'm not dead. Sorry for the slOw ass update