Chapter 1

Hey @Adiyapankhee, I am writing your request but I am changing a few things..hope you will like it. So, this will start when Ishani's child was harmed by Kabir and Aryan.

Vihaan and Riddhima were standing totally speechless, everyone was blaming them for what happened to Ishani

K- Riddhima tumhara game khatam hum sab ko pata hain yeh Vansh nahi Vihaan hain..jise tum yahan le kar aayi ho.

R- Dadi please meri baat suniye..yeh Vansh hi hain..

Dadi raised her hand to slap Riddhima but Vihaan stopped her and it was shock to everyone,

K- Ab toh yeh pakka hain ki..yeh Vansh nahi hain..woh kabhi bhi Dadi ko kuch bhi karne se rokta..

Vihaan suddenly punched Kabir and he fell on the ground,

Vi- Bahut shauk hain na tumhe mujhe galat sabit karne ka..let me show you guys something..

He showed them the video of him deliberately practicing Vansh's signature and throwing the papers in study's garbage. And then played the recording of Aryan and Kabir's planning

Ar- Yeh powder se Ishani ko kuch hoga toh nahi na?

K- Chill bro..sirf pet mein bahut dard hoga..mein doctor ko extra paise de dunga natak karne ke liye..

Ar- And saara blame uss wanabe Vansh and Riddhima pe hoga..

Vi- Toh batao Kabir kaun sacha hain aur kaun jhoota..he picked him up starting punching him again and again.

D- Beta..chod de usse..

Vi- Bas...ek shabad aur koi nahi bolega..itni jaldi aap logo ne maan liye ki mein Vansh nahi hoon..bachpan se aapke saamne hoon Dadi..

Vi- Aur aap logo ne iss kaal ke aaye..garbage ke liye mujhpe shak kiya..ANGRE

An- Ji boss.

Vi- Throw this bastard into the dungeon, iski khatir dari mein baad mein karunga.

Vi- Aur aap log. Aakhri baar bol raha hun..mein hi VANSH hun..aur aaj ke baad Riddhima ki bezzati ki toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Riddhima was watching the commotion totally numb..the way he was acting, the anger, the obsession and the hatred with kabir..is he really Vansh?..and if yes why was he tormenting and taunting her...

Vansh looked at Riddhima, he felt guilty about taunting her, if it hadn't been for the proofs and the poison bottles she had stashed safely he would never thought of looking at anyone else as the culprit.

Eyes blazing with anger he looked at everyone and they all winced and looked down, he was the same Vansh before Riddhima came into his life. Ruthless and would punish people for betraying or hurting anything that was dear to him.

Before anyone could speak they saw Riddhima falling unconscious, all the stress of few months had finally taken the toll on her body.

She welcomed the darkness, she was tired of fighting and playing games, she actually felt that she would rather die than live on..like a broken doll wanting to be loved and taken care of.

Ps- Hey guys..it is a short chapter, but I will try to make the next chapter big..next time flashback of Vihaan taunting Riddhima and how he got to know the truth...