chapter 2: "oh guess who's back"

"Our first class is history." Lydia looks up from the timetable. It's the first day after summer break, so we all got a new timetable. "Fuck, really?", Malia is taken aback. "My frist subject is maths.." "WHAT?!" Lydia and I can't believe it. "THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!", I exclaim indignantly. "Shh girls, scream a bit more quiet, or you're gonna wake my father at home." Stiles walks past us with his usual self-loved smile. And as always, Danny and Isaac laugh. "Oh sorry, we actually tried to wake your mom up." I'm doing my cutest fake smile in his direction. At the same moment, Stiles' smile freezes and even his annoying friends are quiet. "Oh, guess who's back", Stiles whispers and rolls his eyes, but he doesn't say anything more. Malia leans over to me and whispers: "Wow I think you really hit him." We look at eachother and then we start laughing. "Oh shut up bitches." Stiles looks annoyed and rolls his eyes again like it's the only thing he can do. "Hey, just because we aren't virgins like you doesn't have to mean we are bitches." Now it's enough for Stiles. He takes a step towards me and says under his breath: "If I was you, I'd be very quiet now." He says it in a way that makes me shiver. What if he's actually gonna do something? Okay, he's like a lil kid and also as strong as a lil kid, but still? But before I can go on with thinking what could happen, my hero is standing right behind Stiles. He's already pushing him away from me. "Do not ever talk like that to my sister again", Scott says. Then he pushes Stiles away, with such a force that it knocks him off his feet. I can't anymore so I start laughing. Scott also grins a bit. Stiles is lying there on the floor, and his face makes me laugh even more . It looks like he still has to realize what just happened. With shock in his eyes, he stands up and runs to his class, followed by his friends.