Elijah x Max(This is a chapter- but its not anime)

Hey mina-san, it's been soo long since I last updated but I have a reason for that. Since I am in my final year of secondary school, I have my GCSE's coming up and I've been having tons of mock exams to do and since I basically do 100 GCSE's, it is taking up a lot of my time. But since its nearing the Christmas holidays, the work load has decreased a bit than what it was at the start of the term. Soo, without further adieu, I present to you a fanfic I created about two people I know. (P.S. Obviously I changed their names for reasons. A friend of mine wrote a bit of this with me.) 😌

------------------------------(👉゚ヮ゚)👉------------------------------

Elijah's POV-

'Tch. Again. He's hanging out with him again. How many times has that been today? It seriously feels like he's ignoring me. I hate not getting attention from him.' I rant to myself as I stare at Max, a few metres away from me.

It's lunch time right now, and I'm standing and talking besides Rio and Arlo. They are both engaged in a conversation, happily simping in front of me, while I lovingly gaze at Max. I am brought out of my thoughts when Rio says,

"Your staring at him again," with her arms crossed, smirking.

"So? You jealous?"

The smirk on her face is wiped away as her cheeks grew pink. Pouting, she turned away, her back now facing me, and stammered out a defiant "No!". I grinned and looked back to were Max was once standing, but the boy had gone. I sighed and turned to Arlo, who was busy annoying classmates. The rest of the lunch break was spent brooding until our next lesson began.

Max's POV-

I slowly take my seat, taking out my exercise book as my teacher explains the task for the lesson. But I can't focus. I keep thinking about him... I remember the way he was staring at me in the playground while I was talking to my friend. His eyes seemed to bore into my mind, reading my thoughts and the things I feel for him. Oh those eyes, chocolate brown and soo deep I felt as though I was drowning in them. I had left his field of vision in the playground earlier because I was too flustered by his intensity. Now that I think about it, could he have been-

"Max!"

I came back to my senses with a jolt at the sound of my name being yelled by my teacher.

"H-huh! What?!" I look around the classroom to see everyone looking at me, some snickering under their breath. But one person stood out to me the most. The one set of eyes that I had grown to love dearly. The one set of eyes that make me want more. I continue to stare at him, ignoring all the unnecessary distractions.

The bell rings, signalling the end of the day while also taking me out of my thoughts. Elijah had already looked away by the time the bell had rung. By the time I had stood up and tucked my chair under the table, everyone had left the class including the teacher. But one person was still in the class, leaning against the door frame. The one person that I would not to be in the same class alone with. I quickly stuff my books inside my bag, all while ignoring the feeling of intense eyes burning the the side of my head. I turn towards the door and take a deep breath and start walking. I reach the door and try to walk through it when a hand blocks my path.

"So, I saw you staring at me. Did you need something?" Elijah asks me, with a smirk plastered across his face. He then pinned me onto the wall next to the door. Our faces a few inches away from each others. His hands pressed against the wall next my head, staring straight into my eyes. One of his hands reaches out towards the door handle and firmly grasps it, bring it to a close. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as Karma's hair throughout the experience. Little did we know two familiar figures were watching the whole encounter.

------------------------------☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆------------------------------

So that is the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I do have a little extra bit for this, if you would like me to post that as well, comment and I will try to get it posted as soon as possible. I would like to add this was JUST a fanfic. I made it because it was fun to write not because I have anything against the two people. Anyways, for those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Sayonara🥰.

-Rumadoo