_9_

Sorry for not uploading many days I'm not in home___

---------------->>>>>cut the crap<<<<<--------------

When we were leaving the lift I suddenly bumped with something or should I say someone. When I looked up I think I just saw a cute kitten in the form of human in front of me......

 When I looked up I think I just saw a cute kitten in the form of human in front of me

He then apologize to me and left from there but again bumped with Y/N.This time Y/N apologized but he just ignored it and went away.I was just staring the the place from where he left.

Suddenly Y/N started dragging me to the room with her And when we got there she sat in the couch like a queen and..

"Oh oh Why are you staring at that man like a crazy maniac"she question me.
"Whom did I stare?" I questioned back.
"That Grand pa"Y/N replied.
"Yah whom are you saying grand pa, Woh sakshat ek cute sa billi ka baccha lagta hai(He looks like a cute kitten)"
"Hmmmm......Kuch Kuch hota hai" She started teasing me like a 10 year old kid.
"Stop it...i hate you..."
"Han oppa Ruh cheated on you with a rude grandpa"
"Yah bish go to the hell"....And I went to the bedroom.
"Ouch okay"
---------------------------------------

Suga Pov.....

I was going to buy some drinks from the hotel lobby. In front of the elevator I suddenly bumped with a girl she is not a Korean. I apologized to her and went away from her but again I bumped with another foreigner girl. She apologized but I was already in the elevator. But I noticed the first girl looking at me like a creep.
I didn't think about it too much and pressed the elevator button.

After getting some drinks I went back to our room many of the members are there. Then J-hope went to call the others. We again discussed about the ruby.

Time Skip #___

Yes we from some many clue and now we are doing our breakfast.
"I'm done I'm going toz search about them" Taehyung said and straight went to the computer room. After that we one by one went to do our own works.
"Yoongi Hyung come fast I have found something"Tae called me.
"Comin' whats it" I asked him.
"You have to hack their system and I'm going to call yeonjun and Beomgyu too"
"Ok"
Then I started haking.

A/p___

Around after 15mins later.. All members are again gathered up in the same room.

"Wooh I have never thought they will become this low just to get our position" Jimin commented.
"Shame on them stealing others things and putting the whole country in danger" Beomgyu stated.
"Leave that now think of some solutions"Jin instructed.
"It would be better if we personally talk with them first"Rm suggested.
"Mmhm, Namjoon is right"J hope added.
"I will contact them and fix the place"
"Hmm that's better"

--------------------------------------

In the other side of bnt's rooms.....
{Bnt - Bts and Txt }

Y/N pov__

I woke up when I heard some one's shouting
"Annu wake up it's already 12 don't you wanna go to the concert" I jumped out of my bed and again I heard "I'm going to take the shower first" I hummed and toke my phone and saw the exact time then I started thinking
~'ThankGod VIP rooms are sound proof or whoever is in our neighbour room. They are going to put a complaint against us. Huh Ruh has a very loud Voice.'~ My thoughts got distracted by the sounds of opening the bathroom door and Ruh instructing like a mother to me asking me to take a shower...
"Go take a shower fast I will cook the lunch"
"Okay" I replied then I went to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------
Bye...for today.

for today