💖✨chapter 6✨💖

On the couch..

"Wait so let me get this straight, you like yeosang but he likes jongho and jongho likes girls?", "Hmm", wooyoung said nodding drinking his hot chocolate."Jesus,so why do you like yeosang?"

"I don't know he's always there for me and he's someone I relate to, we have alot in common and he and I just match, I enjoy his presence and he makes me laugh", San scoffed. "Jesus he makes you laugh?..that's so boring", wooyoung looked San, "I mean come on what turns you on when you think about him", "Maybe his innocence?", Wooyoung said smiling. He felt comfortable around San which he thought he wouldn't ever feel.

"Alright, we have class tomorrow let's go to sleep", wooyoung stood up and bent down to reach over to get the mugs but was unware that San could see his jock strap, wooyoung smiled at San and said you go ahead I'll wash these and get to sleep", San nodded and sat there awhile wacthing wooyoung, he walked up behind him and placed his hands on his hips.

"Hyun-- what are you doing??","You know..you should be careful walking around", "what do you mean?", San slid his hand under wooyoung's hoodie as wooyoung's breath hitched up making him hold san's hand, "w-wait..pleassee", San kissed wooyoung's nape moving to his ears, "you know young-ah I would choose you over anyone", wooyoung breathed heavily trying his best to resist San.

San grinded into wooyoung slowly kissing his ears holding tightly onto his waist. He removed wooyoung's hoodie and eyed him from top to bottom licking his lips. "Young-ah are you a crossdresser, I like the red bra and matching jock strap", San gripped wooyoung's ass pulling him closer to his body as he tried his best to hold back his moans,"you know I feel like I have seen this before", San stepped a bit back trying to remember, wooyoung's eyes widened and he pushed San away," "hmm I got to go", before wooyoung could leave San grabbed his waist not allowing him to. "Sanniee hyung let me..", and it hit San like deja Vu-(ateez stream).

Wooyoung knew San found out when he started looking for his birth marks, "sanniee..hyu-". San lifted his chin and spotted 2 of his birthmarks, one under his left eye and one under his lip, San lifted one of wooyoung's thighs and noticed the birthmark in his inner thigh.

"Waitt...no you can't be", wooyoung prayed San didn't figure it out still trying to get away from his grip, "hy-","young-ah are you a CamBoy?", San smirked looking at the now tensed wooyoung, " what?? Nooo", "alright then wait a minute I want to show you who Im talking about", "you don't have t-",

They were interrupted when yeosang burst through the front door screaming "Wooooooo", yeosang stared at the 2 boys who looked back at him and wooyoung signed in relief, "ahh sangieeee", "shit sorry I can come back-", "no"wooyoung replied."yes" San replied at the same time, "no we can talk come on".

San loosened his grip on wooyoung, as he grabbed his hoodie and yeosang's hand leaving with yeosang, "sorry", yeosang said to San bowing.