part 11 ❤

Hello!
.
.
.
Chaloo start krte hai....

Sid become numb hearing the news... Sm comes out of kitchen and saw him sitting there staring at tv without blinking

Sm ( from dining area) : sid aaja bacha..... Ik baar khana check kar lo kuch reh to nhi gyi... Shehnaaz bhi aati hogi....

Getting no response she goes to him nd found him still sitting in same position staring at tv...

Sm looked at him confused and shake him

Sm : sidharth...????

Hearing her voice sid come back from shock and looked at sm

Sm saw his red filled eyes like he is controlling his tears .. But why..???

Sid again looked at tv... Sm follow his gaze and looked at tv and saw the news....

Tear roll down from her eyes .. She again looked at Sid who is staring at tv Emotionless

Sm : s... Sid... Sidharth.....

Sid looked at sm and cup her face

Sid : relax mom... She... Shehnaaz ko kuch nhi hoga.... Kuch nhi hoga.... Sh... Said in trembling voice...

More than sm, he want to confront himself...

Sid 's pov :

Heart : I know she can't leave me ... She promised me that she never ever leave me.

Mind : promise to dad ne bhi kiya tha na...

His become numb...

Heart : n... Nhi.... V... Vo aayegi.... Ai.. Aisa nhi... Nhi ho sakta..... V... Vo aayegi... H.. Haan... Zaroor aayegi.....

Pov ends

He is battling with his heart and mind... His heart wants to confront him that nothing can happen to his shehnaaz whereas his mind giving him all kind of negative thoughts....

He need her... He need his shehnaaz to stop this battle.... Only she can calm him... Only she can give him " Sukoon " ... Only she has power to sooth his heart ❤

For the first time in his life he is trying to hide his emotions in front of his mother... He doesn't want to make her worried... He is showing that he is string but deep down only he knows that his heart is bleeding hearing about his jaan....

He is feeling like someone is stabbing his heart mercilessly again and again making his heart bleed...

Sid : mujhe... Ho... Hospital j.. Jana..... And left from their.....

Sm call him but he didn't answer.... Then she call kush and tell him everything  and ask him to go to sidharth...

Hospital is not so far from his place...

Sid is driving his car fastly without caring about traffic signals......that video of the incident is playing in his mind..... Her smiling face is roaming in front of his eyes....

Soon he reach hospital and run toward receptionist...

Sid : sh... Shehnaaz...... Said panting

R : sir room no. 13

Sid run toward room...

He stood in front of room no. 13

His hands are shivering while holding the door knob... His legs are trembling....

He is going to open the door when doctor come outside and looked at sidharth

Doctor : ap...???

Sid looked at doctor and said with trembling lips

Sid : S... She... She is my wife.... Pointing toward room.... K... Kaisi hai vo doctor... V.. Vo thik hai na.....??

Doctor looked at door and then again at him....

Doctor looked at his condition and thinking whether to say truth to him or not....

Doctor : apke saath koi or aaya hai...??

Sid looked at doctor perplexed....

Sid : I m asking you about my wife.. And here you are questioning me unnecessarily....

Doctor take a deep sigh

Sid : btayiye doctor please... Thik to hai na vo....

He is panicking now... Negative thoughts are roaming in his mind......

Sid : sir please.. I m also doctor.. Please tell me.. What happened  ???

Doctor looked down

Doctor : I m sorry.. She is no more.. 💔

.
.
.
.
Good night...

❤ Heart to Heart ❤ ( COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें