|Bliss Ch 47|

Chapter dedicated to dear Rose Huntington23

Here's your quick update. Long chapter ahead. Go get yourself a heart warming coffee or your favorite drink and settle down to read a sweet chapter.

Keep showering your love.

Playlist:- Hometown Smile( by Bahjat) do play it.

Adhiraj's P.O.V

"Now give it to me, please." I told the love of my life who sat beside me leaning her head on my shoulder without any worries.

"What?" She asked raising her head looking at me confused.

"My gift that you have been hiding in your jeans pocket and checking it every now and then." I said.

"H-how did you... wait I don't have a gift." She said licking her dry lips tucking her hair strands behind her ears. She is lying, I can see through her.

"Don't tuck your hair, I know you." I said taking her hands in mine as she her lips quivered and eyes looked everywhere but at me due to nervousness.

"Anvi, please." I said giving her puppy eyes which no one has ever witnessed. I have this soft side and this is only for my Aimee, no one else. She was melting and I could sense the look of adoration that passed through her beautiful face.

"Adhiraj, look...." She trialed off gulping the lump in her throat.

I nodded my head indicating her to continue what she has to speak.

"I-i know you ha-have everything y-you want." She stuttered.

"Anvika no matter what you give it will always be the most precious thing for me." I said the truth while holding her cheeks.

I have her the biggest gift I could have asked for and if she didnt bought a gift then also I wouldn't have any problems. She remembered my birthday, made it so special. What else can I ask for? But when she has brought something I want it. She shouldn't feel inferior or dejected whatever she brought must be special and unique.

"Hand it to me." I said and she nodded meekly.

She brought a velvet box out of her pocket and forwarded it and I was taken aback for a moment. Wait, she isn't planning to propose me right? It's not like that  I don't want to marry her but I wanted to propose her.

I opened the box and was instantly mesmerized by the magnificent sterling platinum band with solitaire diamond crusted on it. I removed it from the box. But the initials shocked me more that were engraved inwardly on the band.