" SHES NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS"

AN HOUR AFTER

I'm at the bar with logan, Alex called me three times but idc im just mad he acted so childish with me and that he just can't be happy for his friend and his sister. I get it, he's protecting me but i just know that Trevor is a good guy.

Logan look at me with confusion "Tell me what happened because i know for a fact that it ain't what you look like when everything's fine"

i look at her and say "Well me and Alex argued, i mean we yelled at each other and it was pretty rough."

She looks at me with a sad look "Yeah, i get it but you just gotta let things calm down for a bit and talk to him when he'll be less mad."

I roll my eyes and say " He's just an assholes who fucked with katie for a one night and she decided to betray me and tell him about me and trev."

Her mouth is wide open "What-the-actual-fuck who this bitch think she is that's literally so bad, will you talk to her about that?". I smile and say " Well duh i gotta remind her that she's a bitch who's betraying me for that piece of shit that's all. He don't give a shit about her and that's actually sad and i think she needs to know before she starts liking him"

"Well i think it's already too late tho" Log say.
"Well then she needs to drop him because she deserve better"

She laugh and say " You look like your brother when you say that, you can't tell her what you think is better for her, because her only knows what's best for herself"

I just say " Yeah you're right"

After a few drinks, Log enter my driveway and there's many car in front of my house. I get in my house with log and there's loud music. I think alex's throwing a party, i just hope Trevor's not there. Just as i say that i see Alex and Trevor talking, i turn around and look at log "That doesn't sound good at all" She look in their directions and laugh " Shit's about to go down"

Trevor's pov:

Alex tell me " I just don't wanna know anything about you two because that is disgusting and i just hate the way you treat women and i hope you won't do that to ko that's all."

"You know me bro, i won't do anything bad with her i'm trying my best for her and i just hope it's enough. " I say sounding soooo pathetic.

He looks at me and say " No actually i know you and that's why i'm saying that actually"

" Shit bro i never thought you could think i would hurt your little sister" i say sounding offended

" I know you can, i'm just saying that with other girls you're not that gentleman if i can say it that way" says alex calmly

"Exactly, she's not like other girls"

"It's all good dude okay just take care of her man" he says

"I definitely will" i say with butterfly in my stomach just to think about her

Ko's Pov:

I "overhear" a conversation of alex and trev, Akex looks like he regrets and really want what's good for me. I appreciate it but i think i deserve excuses because it was rough and i'm definitely not a whore.

A/N it's been so freaking long i'm sorry you guys i'll post more this summer i swear and it's really short i was tired but i'll do a better one soon