Chapter 6

(F/N): You probably can't see it, Buu... BUT I'M FURIOUS!

*The fused warrior releases an incredible amount of energy that makes the entire earth tremble*

Buu: Nooo....! I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN OTHERS ARE STRONGER THAN ME!

*(F/N) appears in front of Buu and punches his gut*

(F/N): This is for Chi-Chi and Gohani!

*(F/N) grabs the back of Buu's head and slams his head on his knee*

(F/N): This is for Goten and Trunks!

*(F/N) grabs both of Buu's arms, places his feet on Buu's chest, and pushes him upwards ripping Buu's arms off in the process*

(F/N): And this is for everyone else you've killed! HAAAAAAAA!

*(F/N) fires a huge blast at Buu that disintegrates him instantly, the smoke from the blast clears and Buu is nowhere to be seen. (F/N) crosses his arms while a small pink fragment forms behind him*

(F/N): I can sense you over there.

*Buu regenerates completely*

Buu: This isn't fair! You're only this strong because you fused!

(F/N): Oh yeah? Look who's talking, Mr. I'm gonna absorb everyone because I'm too weak to fight with my own strength.

Buu: Grr...! It was with my own strength that I killed all of your loved ones!

*Buu charges at (F/N) trying to punch him but he dodges all of Buu's attacks with ease*

(F/N): And you WILL pay for that.

(F/N): What's wrong, Buu?! I'm still waiting for you to take this seriously!

*Buu recovers from the blast thrown by (F/N) and charges back at him throwing attacks but (F/N) blocks them all with just his legs*

Buu: Shut up! No matter what I will kill you!

(F/N): Big talk when you're not even forcing me to use my hands! All I need is my legs!

*(F/N) counters with a somersault kick on Buu's chin, vanishes above him, and stomps on Buu's stomach pushing him all the way to the ground*

(F/N): Fiuf! That was a long way down! You're not gonna pass out on me, are you?

Buu: Heh heh...

(F/N): Hm?

*Buu's body slowly begins to absorb (F/N)'s leg*

Buu: You fool! You lowered your guard and now I'm gonna make your power my own!

(F/N): Pfft, you must really think I'm an amateur.