part 2 :)

SAPNAP POV

As  I was walking I walked into the new kid I think his name was karl Jacobs.I was able to remember something that stood out to me from him, he was wearing a hoodie with a blue swirl in the center and it was different colors. I thought it was quite cool and decided to write a note instead of talking to him.

When I bumped into him I must have lost my bandana. Shit I need my bandana for gym today.I tried to find him. But no luck I had to hope I had a extra in my gym locker.

I sighed and decided to just go to first period because I was searching for him to long. I was late again,  I'm always late for first period.
Halfway through first period they brunette boy came in, that's when I saw my bandana in his hand. Karl said "is anyone here named Nick?" I hated my name and everyone knew to call me sapnap.

So I said "do you mean Sapnap?"
The teacher pointed brunette boy to me and he gave me my bandana and said "here Flame boy"  He laughed and walked out.

________________________________

IN GYM :)

KARL POV

As I walked down the hall I was caught of guard when Flame boy had pushed me against the wall, I stood there not shocked but confused. Then he said "I am not Flame boy"
"Then what am I gonna call you" I said
"Everyone here calls me sapnap so call me sapnap" He said,
"Don't think I will" I said
I took off his bandana and put it on my head and said "Thank you Flame boy" I winked and then walked away from him.
________________________

SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS I PROMISE NEXT TIME IS GONNA BE LONGER

HAVE A GOOD DAY :))))))

309 WORDS

:)