Ep. 4! Family Problems:(

THIS ONE IS GONNA CONTAIN SOME ANGST, GUNFIRE AND KINDA SOME DIRTY STUFF I WOULDN'T SAY IT'S DIRTY THOUGH BUT I'M JUST GONNA SAY THAT OKAY? OKAY
READ WITH CAUTIONNNNNNN

Anyways welcome if you're reading this :)
ENJOY! :)

Karl's pov

When I got home everything looked fine so I guess their not home. I went up to my room and looked at the wall thinking about what happened in the ice cream shop. Shit, I forgot to get an ice cream for my mom I began to panic and ran out the house to go get an ice cream for her.

Halfway through I bumped into someone I suddenly screamed "I'm so sorry!" I stood up and put my hand out and help them up. Then I noticed it was sapnap. I gave him my jacket because he seemed to not have a coat and he fell into the crystal white snow.
"I didn't know it was you Flame boy" I said
"That's because you're blind Jacob's" he said
"No!"
Then a girl ran up to him and gave him a kiss.
"Hi baby" she said
"Hey Ash" sapnap said
I decided to walk to the ice cream shop and get her an ice cream to calm her.

Time Skip :<
SAD PART

When karl got home he placed the ice cream on the counter top, then he was grabbed by his shirt and locked into a closet. This was new for karl and this would usually never happen. Karl put his ear up against the door a heard very lightly.
"Let's go sexy" It was a boys voice it wasn't recognizable
After 23 minutes he heard moaning then a gunshot. He got scared and hid in the corner of the closet just so I'd anyone were to look into it he wouldn't be seen. It seemed karl was having a panic attack. He found some tape next to him and put it over his own mouth, so he wouldn't scream.
Karl was scared and he would say that a million time over and over again. Don't be scared Don't be scared don't be scared. Then he heard a scream it wasn't coming from him but his mom. Karl layed there in horror and his mom while being dragged said "help your beloved mommy" those were he last words. Karl soon fell asleep in that uncomfortable position in the corner, He was still crying and was terrified for the future.

Karl awoken on a soft bed looked around and was confused, he stood up looking around and saw shards of really sharp glass.
_________________________

HI THERE PAL
IT'S ME THOUGH WRITER
AND I CAME HERE TO SHOW YOU.....

HI THERE PAL IT'S ME THOUGH WRITER AND I CAME HERE TO SHOW YOU

LOOK AT THEM THEY SO HONKING CUTE. ○♡○

________________________

BROO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY