Job

I sighed deeply before closing my eyes and dreaming about having an nice life and living peacefully. I was disturb when my phone rang and check the number's name 'Unkown'. My brows furrowed as I don't remember having this number but I still answered it.

"Hello?" I asked in curiosity tone as I heard an man through the phone and say: "Hello, is this [Y/n], [L/n]?".

"Yes, why?" I was confused so I didn't even hesitate to answer straightly.

"Your accepted to be an maid in BONTEN." The man said.

I was shocked when I didn't even apply to be an maid in BONTEN since I know that they are the worst Criminal Organization in Japan. I gulped before speaking but the man took the chance to speak and say: "I'm infront of your apartment to give you an ride to BONTEN's hideout. Please get ready before my Boss will get mad at me."

"O-okay." My words were shaking. He hanged up. Words we're coming in my head as I heard the word 'BONTEN'. I was afraid but I need the job to pay the bills so I started to change myself before leaving the apartment.

I wore an jacket and an jeans and combed my hair into a bun so it won't get in my face. I took the keys and lock my apartment's door. My eyes roam around in the parking lot as I saw an sports car outside and an man with an formal attire. I expected that it's the man I talked last 7 minutes.

I went to the elevator as I clicked the
number '1'. The elevator doors were closing and going down.

The elevator dinged as I went out and went straight to the guy with formal attire. He opened the door in the backseat as I entered and he slammed the door behind me. I was nervous when he comes close to me and said "Call the cops or I'll kill you." After he said that words he started the engine and start moving away from my apartment. I was shaking when he said 'kill'.

He started to drive faster which makes me get nervous and reached an abandoned parking lot wit lots of cars like BMW, Lamborghini, Tesla and many more. There were many mens. The guy parked the car and went out and opened the door for me.

We were walking as some guys looking at me like they want me to die so I avoid having eye contact with them.

We entered an mansion with an luxurious items that cost a lot than my life and saw the BONTEN. I was shaking when I eye contact the Light Pink haired guy.

"So, this is the girl?" The guy said.

Author's POV

"Yes, sir." The guard said formally as Sanzu walk closer to [Y/n] and examined her.

[Y/n] was nervous, she was shaking when the Sanzu whispered something to [Y/n] while pointing an gun to her waist which cause [Y/n] to shake more.

"If you call the cops I won't even hesitate to kill you." Sanzu said as he smirk and chuckle softly.

"Bring her to her room." The pale, skinny white haired man said while chewing his dorayaki.

"Yes, boss." The guy lead [Y/n] to her room. As [Y/n] entered the room she fell to the ground and tears were forming to her eyes. She was sobbing as the tears fell and she asked herself in her thought 'How did I got into this situation?'. Minutes has passed as Ran opened the door and say "Get ready your gonna clean now." And left.

Minutes has passed and [Y/n] is now washing the dishes.

BONTEN was looking at her fiercely. She was nervous all the time. "Don't worry [Y/n] you can pass through this." She whispers to herself and continue washing the dishes.

Sanzu's POV

I looked at her, her every moves I follow it as I never met an pretty bitch before. I smirked as Rindou kicked my feet as he was mad at me for not focusing to examine her.

Ran chuckled as he notice how I acted.
"Never knew your into an Maid, Sanzu." He was laughing as I gave him death stare.

I notice that [Y/n] was done and reaching the Cleaning Items.

She was sweeping the floor as I and the others left I looked at her once again and I smirked.

Y/n's POV

I hummed while sweeping the floor and sang 'Red' By Taylor Swift. As my eyes roam around before continuing sweeping the floor. My nervous was gone when I sang the song.

A guy suddenly hold my waist and grab me close to him. I pushed him hardly but it wasn't enough to stop him from holding me but an guy punched him and say:

"Don't touch her you fucker."

--------------------
Hope you like this first chapter of this story and it's kinda in a hurry so hope you guys enjoy this!!

anw I'll upload the next chapter soon :'D

(THIS IS EDITED ;)