𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦.

[FLASHBACK]

           It was stormy night on a Monday day, Peter was wrapping everything up from his toys crate and placing them on an rubber chair near the window that was closer towards his closet door. Everything that an rich kid could have was an expensive wardrobe with some couple of the most fancy tea cups. The boy wasn't interested in fancy tea cups but instead was more hyped for the medication stuff sensitive toys and with an smile on his face Peter eyes started to groomer of the doll hairs. He gently reached a hand over the doll;slowly placing the doll in a chair. First things first: he slightly grabbed an needle and placing the needle in the dolls arm "almost perfect.." the kid stated in his rich British accent. It sounded so charming, collective and most of all suspicious of the tone.

     begins to grab an knife from the corner of his colded eyes. Peter started to have this feeling of killing but he quickly pulled himself away. from this point the [flashback started to fade away once he remembered himself as a child about to kill an <doll>. ]

       Muffin obviously started to laugh while slowly placing his hand over his snort Starting to mumble some words "...killing an doll...hahahah...me ? ...what...even I am?" The jackals stated while getting up walking up by an window and started to peer outside just watching,listening to white noises as if the jackal wanted some entertainment in his life. So muffin decided to walk away from the window and walked into the living room looking around the frontroom just looking at the blood, the scars on the painted faces that he craft himself. That was near the blood but why?

        Muffin begins to leaned his body forward and let out an loud growling noises before grabbing a knife and thrusted the object through an picture frame. Next thing you notice the jackal started to walk out of the front door heading into the woods and started to mark his paw prints that was heading towards his lonely house. So just incase of <fun intruders> the jackal started to laugh before walking forward leaving his marks at the <lonely house>.

     The sky was getting blurry and the weather started to have this thick moist that covered the woods as if mother nature was hiding herself in the mirrors of her true beauty of life. The jackal begins to reach by the pond and just Starting to get on all fours "time to wait" muffin stated before leaning his snort next to the colded water and slowly drink the liquid before his ears peeked upwards hearing an gun clicking.  It was only obviously that this <object> is an gun because the woods seemed to quite just for some peace.

     The jackal decided to play this cool by walking away from the water heading into the moisture fog and slowly used his animal instincts to trace the hunter from an far distance. Muffin looked up and spotted the hunter holding an sniper just looking for the jackal. "I can't wait to skin him and put this exotic jackal on my wall! I can't wait to finished my collection!" The hunter stated in an prideful expression. Before he looked around to spotted some paw prints "bingo!!" The man gotten up placing the sniper down by an log and grabbed his hunter knife thought it was an awesome idea just to kill this jackal with an knife.

     So the hunter kept his distance and following the paw prints that sooner later leaded him into an abandoned mansion? This made him wonder if this jackal is an entity or something that lured him to this big house. So the man decided to shake his head "it's just toying with you! Thomas ! I promise an jackal and I'm getting you! Tonight " the man stated before moving his legs towards the mansion door. From an far distance the jackal was just laughing about all of this. Of how an human being is so stupid just to lured himself into an death trap.

      So muffin decided to hide himself in the dark shade watching the hunter enter inside.

Once the hunter entered the place he took noticed that the floors was uneven, the walls had bloody paw prints of the jackal, and a horrible smell that was so disturbing to his nose. It smelled like an dead rat or an dead animal that was trapped in the household. So as the hunter entered inside of the house he also noticed some letters that stated [H] [E] [L] [P] on the floor that had black blood writing.  The hunter started to make nervous whimper noises before backing up and jerked his arm back.

     Once the hunter did this he felt an soft furry coat that felt like an forehead "please....don't tell me.." the male stated before slowly turning around spotting the hybrid eyes first. His eyes started to widen and just peer into the obviously red eyes that he even couldn't resist so much that it hyprotis him so much not even noticing the jackal was slowly getting on his two legs and grabbed his chin.

    "Follow ME" the jackal had an British voice that was charming the victims hoping he could follow him. So muffin uncupped the male's chin and slowly walked into the kitchen. The hunter started to follow the jackal and dropped his knife on the floor as the male saw him opened an basement door. "Ladies first" the jackal stated watching the hunter walked down the stairs. Muffin begins to have an huge grin and walked behind the hunter before folding his arms tapping the claws against eachother.

      "Now sit down in that chair" he said to the hunter as he slowly grabbed an needle and watched the hunter sat down in the chair. Muffin slowly tie him up before flickered the needle tip with his claw and begins to look at the hunter with an smirk "now....be still this might hurt!!" He stated with an laughter as this brings back memories of him during an child again.

                [FLASHBACK- where he was dealing with his doll]

To be continued.........