Chapter 1

Sidharth and the team reach a high rise apartment building. Police are already present there, stopping reporters and allowing a few celebrities to enter the premises for visiting the Director. They salute him as he gets down. He looks around to find Sana's car parked at one end. He walks in with his men towards the lift. 

Sidharth enters the huge living area of the duplex apartment of Director Arvind Raj. Family and friends gather wearing white. A man walks up to Sidharth. He is short, bald and fair. He wears a gold chain, gold rimmed glasses lie on the nook of his nose, there are multiple rings on his fingers and he holds two expensive phones.

"Yes,What do you want?"
Kambli says, "We are here to talk to Arvind Raj about his son."
"Reporters? Arvind can't meet you. Who allowed  you people here?"
Bhonsale walks up to him and holds his shoulder.
"Jyada mach mach nako. Hume kya allow karega? He has allowed that's why you are here. Jaa Arvind Raj ko bula aur bol, ACP Sir Aye hain."
He gulps saliva and nods his head.

A few minutes later a man in his 50s with salt and pepper short hair, French cut beard and dark rimmed glasses comes out of a room. He wears a simple grey t-shirt and trousers. He is followed by a middle aged lady in a simple off- white salwar suit. Her hair is tied into a pony and her eyes are wet and nose red. She is followed by a teenage boy and Sana.

Sana immediately rushes and gets into Sidharth's arms and starts sobbing. He hugs her tightly till she cries her heart out. Once she feels better he whispers, "Sana, I am on duty."
She breaks the hug and steps back, wiping her face with her dupatta.
Arvind Raj walks up to him and they shake hands.
"ACP Sidharth Srivastava, Crime Branch. We are now investigating the case. I am sorry for your loss. But we need to ask a few questions and check Anuraag's room."

Sidharth enters the bedroom. It is a good size room with a huge bed at the centre. There's a big desk on one side, beside a bookshelf. There are lots of gadgets on it. Sidharth walks up to the desk, checks its drawers. He finds a journal and picks it up. 
"Kambli, check everything and send all the gadgets to the technical department."

Arvind sits on a chair in a room with his wife Ankita. Sidharth sits in his front with Gaikwad. 
"I know this must be tough. I won't take much of your time. Just a few questions."
Arvind nods his head.
"What kind of a person was Anurag?"
"He was an introvert, a geek. Always on his laptop. He used to roam around and click videos all alone. He had a channel where he posted them. He was very popular there."
"Any enemies?"
Ankita looks up, "He had only a handful of friends. He was loved by all for his shy nature. But I don't think he had any enemies."

Sidharth nods his head.
"Did you know where he was going?"
"No. He never told us anything. He just informed me that he will be away at night for his vlogging. He does that every once in two or three weeks."
Sidharth stands up.
"We will take your leave now. You might have to come to the headquarters later for some questioning."
Arvind asks, "When can we get his.."
"After two days."

Sidharth walks out of the room. He signals Sana to come out. 
"Are you alright?"
"Hmm."
"What happened?"
"I was with Director Karan Kumar listening to a script when we got the news. Arvind was my first director and Ankita wrote the script. I have known these people for a long time now. Anuraag, who was shy, was actually quite free with me. They are like my family."
"After I came here, I was sitting Ankita when..I saw him peeping from his room..I went inside and he disappeared."

"Did he tell you or showed you anything?"
She thinks for a minute and then says, "I felt like he went inside the laptop that was left open."
"Open laptop. The silver one?"
She nods her head.
"Sidharth, please kuch karo, he is in pain. I could feel it."
She starts to tear up. Sidharth holds her hand and presses it lightly.
"I will. Now don't stay here anymore. I will tell a constable to go with you."