School

I reached my elegant school,not going to school for one day was like  not going to school for a century!!!! I knew what to do with Miles, but was not so sure that I would ever be able to be harsh towards him!No! you have to be strong, my conscience was just yelling at meet like an elder sis!

I saw Miles with a girl, they both were leaning on a bike, with Miles hand on her hips, mom was so correct, if he truly loved me he wouldn't do that in my absence, I ignored him when he glared at me...

Miles POV
OH SHIT!! did I go too ahead yesterday? No that's not possible as when I did she also supported me !! So what's wrong??

Back to Rachel's POV

He is running behind me!oh God this is so difficult?! Control!

He said"hey Rach!"

I ignored him and waved at Albert! The guy who Miles hated for some reason!
Miles temper started to raise and he jerked me backwards and said,"Rach! Stop it!"

He was glaring at me, but I just dint look into his eyes, as that would hypnotize me!?

He said again,"Rach!Listen to me!"

I said,"let me go I don't want anyone to see us"

Miles,"Why?"

"U are seriously asking why! After the mess you created!"

"Oh shit Rach what happened?"

"You know what! just stay away!"

"Why!Rach"trying to kiss me

I jerked him back and said "stay away!"

He again started to kiss me, suddenly there was a hand that pulled me back, and to my shock it was Connor!!!!

He said,"What the heck! You're trying to force her!"

"Bro!stay out of it!atleast I dint try to rape her,seeing her all alone in a party"

"I know it's not my business to interfere, but...."

"Stop butting and get your butt out of here!"

He seemed harsh!

"I dint know that helping a girl was wrong in this cruel world"

He was about to leave, but I felt bad because he was just helping me! I grabbed his hand to stop him from going!!!!!!!

Miles POV
What's wrong with her, she is supporting him! Him who tried to rape her!!???? And why did she need to catch his hand!!! She could just let him go!?! But no her heart as usual! She had to be strong!!! When will she understand! This world is too cruel!!!
She said,"Connor wait"

"Let me go please, I think I'm the unwanted between you two bffs"

"We aren't bffs!"
How could she say that!!!!I mean my heart just sunk!I dint know what was wrong with her!
I dint want to argue with her, I just wanted the reason for her being angry with me!

Connor was just getting too much favor from Rach!

"Please tell me why are you behaving like that?"

The bell rang and we had to leave....

We went in the class and it was physics class, I hated it as I never understood it, and Rach always sat beside me and made me understand every line that the professor said, professor was used to it, and allowed us but sometimes this was the reason why we were sent out of the class.
I expected Rach to shoot beside me, but she say next to THAT CONNOR!!!!!

She is laughing!!!how could she! Like after what happened.....

The ball rang,and she didn't even wait she just walked off with that BEAST!

Rachel's POV

I was so mad at Miles that I had to behaved with him  that way, suddenly I realized I had to thank Connor  yesterday and how did he come to know?
I whispered in his ears
"Listen I want to talk to you about yesterday"

"OK directly after the class we'll rush to the corridor, (where no one went)

"And directly after the class, as Miles shouldn't follow us there"

As the bell rang we left....... We rushed like MANIACS.....

And as we reached I showered on him my questions like stones

He said,"OK listen I have two ears!so one at a time"

"Thankyou"

"It wasn't a question by any chance"

"OK now enough of your jokes,how did you come to know I was in problem?"

"I live in the same area as you'll, so while you'll were in the tree-house I saw you'll and when I returned, I wanted to talk to you, and apologize for what I had done, so I thought that when Miles would leave I would apologize, and I lef thinking that I should go home, and on my way home I saw your mother searching for you, so I thought to take help from my father and save you"

I was a bit shy as he saw us both in a compromising position, but today the beast had become an angel for me
"Thankyou so much"

"Welcome Rach"
Hey you can't call me Rach, I told to him in my mind...

"Only I can call her Rach not you!"Miles came there!!!

"Wooh! bro chill out"

"Stay away from her"
He gave a punch on his face! Now that was unbearable for me!

"Miles enough!"

"What is wrong with you?? Why are you behaving like that? Why are you angry with me? you love me and still your behaving like that?"

"I don't love you Miles! I love Connor! He is my love!"

"Don't speak crap! If you loved him, then why did you fuck me!"

"Because you made me hornny!I loved him from the day we met, I was crushing over him and he too! So we love eachother! He loves me and so do I"

************
Will update soon....a lot more left in this chp....hope ull like it,do comment and vote!