Lost

Miles POV

Enough now she has to answer me! I had enough!!!!

He goes running into Rachel's house... And held open the door....

Rachel's mom was in the hall and she started to stop him from coming in...

She said,"How the hell did you enter!! Get out of here!!"

She starts to push Miles...

He says,"Aunt, listen to me I just want to know why is Rach behaving with me like that!?? Please aunt I have all the rights to know! Please tell me!"

"Why the hell can't you leave her all alone! She has moved on in her life! You too forget her and move on in life, she is happy with Connor, and right now also she is with Connor, in her room n..."

"But at least tell me why is she doing this??There has to be a reason!Please aunt I beg you please"

"You are the reason!How could you do this...all this time I thought you were different but,your just like your dad!!"

"What!How did dad come here?".

"He is the main person !!!"

"What!what do you mean by that?"

"Your dad cheated on your mom and me both!"

"What are you saying!!!!My mom cheated on my dad!"

"Don't be so innocent! You know it!"

"I seriously don't know?!Trust me!Please tell me!what's the mystery!"

*******
Since you'll dint like the track!so here I am writing it again!With a set up..a new track in my mind..Hopebyoull will like it

I'll soon update...plz do comment .hows my new track...