Chapter 1

Quick note: This book is mainly going by the actual series until after the Hairy titan appears. Afterwards I will be changing it up with my own action and romance. This is mainly going to be comedy, that is my main focus. The age of some characters will be adjusted for personal reasons.
———————————————————————————

"WHO DO WE PROTECT?!" Keith screamed.

"HUMANITY!" Everyone screamed back but me.

"H-Humanity!" I said a second too late.

Keith turned his head to look at me. He walked towards me slowly, I heard his loud footsteps against the ground. He looked at me in my eyes and stared for a second.

"My nose itch..." as I thought in my head.

He stared at me for many seconds longer. My nose started twitching from needing to be scratched.

"Can I-" He cut me off.

"NO!" He screamed in my face. He ended up spitting in my face and one spit landed on the spot of my nose that was itching. He still stared at me, I try not to make eye contact because I would end up laughing with how scary he is. Suddenly the itch was craving to be scratched, but there was no signs of him budging to leave.

Fuck this...

I quickly scratched my nose and went back to my stance.

"CADET (L/N)! TWENTY LAPS AROUND THIS FIELD." He screamed in my face again.

"Wait what- but you stared at me for at least a good five minutes. Catch me some slack."I sighed.

"FORTY!" He screamed again.

"Wow, whatever old man." I frowned.

I ended up jogging away from the group and ran around the big field. As I was running I noticed a boy with brown hair and green eyes yelling encouraging words that impressed the commander.

Who is he?

After running forty laps around the field, I collapsed onto the ground.

"Hey, you." I heard a voice in front of me.

"I'm getting a tan, leave me be." I sighed as my face was to the ground.

"Don't even want food?" He asked.

Still having no clue who this guy is, I was too exhausted to move.

"This dirt will do, I can't feel my legs anyways." I said.

He took my hand and pulled me up. I noticed it was the boy with the green eyes. He handed me the bread that was in his hand.

"What's this for?" I looked suspiciously at it.

He laughed a bit. "Nothing, I just wanted to help you out."

"Uhm, Thanks." I started walking past him.

"My name is Eren Yeager by the way." He spoke.

I stopped and took a bite of the bread.

"The name is (y/n)." I smiled back at him.