Chapter 3

QUICK NOTE: OKAY SO I HAVENT WATCHED AOT IN A LONG TIME, SO IF I GET ANY AGES, CHARACTERS INCORRECT PLEASE DONTKILL ME. IM WRITING THIS BOOK WITH WHAT I REMEMBER XD.

________________________________________________________________________

I snuggled into my blankets and stared at the ceiling. All I could think about was my brother and the chance of him still being alive. I can't take any chances right now, anything to get information about him. He is the only family I have left and I will risk all... even myself for him. 

Jean... if it turns out you lied, I will bring you hell.

"(Y/n), Have you ever seen what Titans looks like?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to the girl laying down in her bed. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, She was quite attractive.

"And you are?" I changed the subject.

"Oh, I am Historia." She smiled.

"Oh, So you know about our history?" I asked her.

She giggled a bit. "No silly, my real name is Historia. Everyone usually calls me Christa for the most part. Don't tell anyone my name, okay (Y/n).".

I sighed "Christoria or whatever your name is. Telling everyone your secret name is not on my agenda.".

She laughed a bit more "Its what my mother gave me before she passed away.". Her smile became a frown as soon as she really thought about what she said.

"Sorry to hear that, Historista.". 

It hurts still moving on with your life knowing those dead family members and friends could've been still walking with you till this day.

"My Mother, Father, and little sister all got killed in front of me. Those moments keeps going on in my head every moment. But.. I know they are proud of me. The evolution of the (L/n) family is in my hands." I smiled.

"You know, I feel like everyone is here for that reason. Gathering the courage to face their fears and fight back." She said. 

"Wise words Christa, I know your mother is proud of you for taking this step." I smiled at her.

I closed my eyes and begin to fall asleep.

The next day...

"(Y/n) come on its training time. The commander announced that we will do balance training after fighting." Christa shook my arm to wake me up.

"I swear I only slept for like 2 hours.." I groaned putting the pillow over my face.

Mikasa grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed effortlessly. My head hit the floor as soon as I landed on the ground.

"Damn it Mikasa.." I said as I rubbed my head to ease the pain from coming. She walked out the door not saying anything.

"Come on (Y/n)!" Christa grabbed my shoes that was on the floor, then my hand and took me outside. I noticed she was taking me a girl/boy that had brown hair and short ponytail. She sort of reminded me of Mikasa with their expressionless look.

"Ymir this is (Y/n)!" Christa smiled. Ymir looked down at our hands held together and stared at it.

Deja Vu all over again... 

I quickly pulled my hand away from Christa. "Hello Ymir, Looking very- boyish... today." I smiled.

She looked at me weird but I could still see a smirk. "Same to you." The smirk she had turned into a giggle, I laughed as she did. 

"Hey (Y/n)!" I seen Eren, Mikasa and Armin walking up to me.

"What's up guys!" I smiled, waving at them.

Eren walked up to me and smelled my clothing. I guess with him being satisfied that the smell was gone, He grabbed a lock of my hair and put it to his face. My face turned red and tried to interrupt the moment.

"S-So, How do you guys think the balance training would go?" I asked. 

"No clue, I am actually a bit scared on how I would do." Armin said.

I patted Armin's head. "You will do fine shorty.". I laughed.

His face turned red and he yelled my name. 

"I feel like, We will all do bad at the start, but just remember what Commander said-" Christa said.

"How could we be so relaxed in the air? Would we just lose control and twist n turn all over the place?" Ymir argued with her.

"Only one way to find out." Eren said.

The commander blew his whistle, and inhaled. 

"SILENCE!!!" He screamed so loud the birds flew away to the sky.

"Ah! My ears-." I said out loud clenching my hands over my ears.

The Commander must of heard me and stared at me for a couple seconds.

"Not this again..." I sighed and turned around to look in the opposite direction so hopefully he could move on. 

"Today, I will have you guys pick your partners." The commander said.

"Ahh nice!"-- "Would you be my partner"--- "Yay, I figured he would do that today."-- I heard others say around me. 

Great... How could I forget my deal last night with the asshole.

"(Y/N), Would you like to be my partner?" Eren asked.

"Oh, Uhm-" A hand was placed around my waist. I looked who was beside and sure enough it was Jean.

"Me and her decided to do a rematch." He smiled, Trying to seem friendly.

I elbowed him in the stomach and he groaned holding it.. "Yeah, He was so embarrassed last time and wanted to redeem himself." I sneered at him.

"Yeah, I will totally win this time." He smirked.

"Heh, Oh course you will." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"When did those two get so close?" I heard Armin ask Eren. 

To make sure they didnt get the wrong idea, I let out a fake cough and said "We are not", I tried to play it off with coughing again. 

They both looked at me. "Do you need some water (Y/n)?" Armin asked me. 

I sighed and walked away to the field.

"Are you ready (Y/n)?" Jean asked. 

"Yeah, I suppose.." I huff.

"Remember, I have to make it look real." He added.

"What do you mean-" before I could look at him I felt a fist under my chin. My feet lifted up in the air and I landed on my back. My vision was blurry but I was able to regain my consciousness. Before I could move he sat on top of me and punched me repeatedly.

"I could sense some of the anger from yesterday." I said after he stopped punching me.

"Shut up, You just got lucky yesterday." He growled.

"But hey, We have to make it look real right?" I smirked.

I immediately punched him hard on the side of his cheek, As he was losing his balance from on top of me, I I grabbed his head and headbutt him till he fell back. I got up and cracked my knuckles.

"Come on Jean, The deal can't be done if you are acting like a bitch." I sighed.

"Heh, Trust me. I am not even close to giving up." He got up and wiped the blood from his mouth.

"That is what I like to hear." I balled my hands into a fist and prepared my stance.

"Lets see what you got cupcake." I laughed.

"Gladly, Princess." He balled his fist and let out a smirk.