The Begining

•Thank you for choosing my story to read and enjoy these chapters of love,emotion,and good laughs.

(Joey is baby face Joey)

Emma's POV

"Sign in, welcome to the Hampton have a good stay"said the lady at the front desk "thanks" I say as she gives me my key card and a tall man helps me with my luggage.I hope this trip to L.A. will be good, I just don't want to go home to my small apartment back in New York.Its fine, living with my friend Brooke but, I just feel I need to leave and start a new path for me hope it ends well.

Joey's POV

"So this week I will be vlogging VidCon and post them next week but,that's it for today Good Damn Bye!" I say and cover the lens with my hands as I turn my camera off."let's see what Tyler is doing shall we Joey" I tell my self as I call Tyler Oakley....."Okay sure we can go to Starbucks." "Okay Bye" "Bye". I head out to the lobby to meet him but I accidentally bump into this girl coming out the elevator.

Emma's POV

We go up the elevator to the tenth floor."I herd that some Joey fella was staying on this floor I think he's a youtube star because I saw his face on a lot of these preteens shirts" The bell hob informs me and my face is in shock we step out the elevator and as soon as I do I bump into a man and I fall on top of him with my hair hanging over us "Ummm".

Joey's POV

I bump into a girl as she is coming out of the elevator and we end up on the floor with her on top of me and her hair falling over us. "Ummm" she gets up "I'm sorry" she looks surprised she doesn't want to say anything and she walks off with the bell hob. I get in the lobby I see Tyler and we got to the Starbucks just a few blocks down."I bumped into a girl coming out the elevator on my floor." "Thats why it took so long to get down to the lobby." "Was she cute to you?" "I thought so, she just had a moment with me when her hair was falling over us it was weird and magical." "oh someone is attracted to some random girl" "I hope I see her again I really do".

Later that day.....

Emma's POV

My alarm goes off to wake me up from my little nap. Wow it's almost 9 and I got here around 2. I feel hungry and energized because of the 7 hour cat nap. I go down to the lobby and it's filled with YouTubers, I tried to get through but bumped into a familiar face......Shane Dawson and his girlfriend Lisa. "Sorry" I say "No totally my fault I'm sorry " Shane told me "It was all me " We both laugh. I manage to get out and end up going to a McDonald's just a few blocks down.

Joey's POV

The lobby is packed with all of my YouTube friends and stars. I'm sitting with Sawyer, Tyler, Connor, David, and Megan. "What's wrong?" sawyer asks " I can't stop thinking of the girl" "Is she staying here?" "I think so ,but I don't know what room on my floor." "I'm just going to go outside for some fresh air" I tell sawyer as I'm getting up.

Emma's POV

I'm walking towards the hotel and I am greeted by Joey walking out and turned towards me I stop and freeze with a French fry in my mouth hanging out. " Hey, I'm so happy to see you " he tells me as he's walking towards me "Oh" I feel flattered and think he is sweet for that "I couldn't stop thinking of you when you came out that elevator and I bumped into you " My heart melted when he said that I grab the awkward French fry hanging out and threw it before he could see it.

Joey's POV

I see her throw something from her mouth. I bend down on one knee
"Joey what are you doing?" "Will you go on a date ,to a fancy dinner with me please" "Um" "please" "yes,I'm Emma Perkins" I am overwhelmed " Tomorrow night, how about I walk you to your room" "Okay"
We go into the hotel and it is still filled with us YouTubers. I go over to sawyer with Emma standing behind me to get my phone he mouths to me "Is that the girl?" and I do a slight nod.

Emma POV

Joey nods at Sawyer and gets his phone. We end up in the elevator and Joey asks "So where are you from?"
"New York, I live with my friend Brooke a friend since Jr.High."
He tells me about how he couldn't stop talking about bumping into me. The elevator gets on our floor and the doors open we get out "Is it okay I get some romance questions on you?"he asked me " Sure give you a little bit of my type" We laugh "Okay um... when was your first kiss?" "My first kiss was in 7th grade after a football game under the bleachers it was with my boyfriend a football player Justin" I tell him and I think he was shocked with the follow up question "A football player huh" "Yes a football player who was a jerk and mistake and if you were wondering yes, I was a cheerleader but not stuck up" We laugh again and make it to the door of my room.

Joey's POV

"Can I come in?" "Sure" she opens the door and I ask "What's your type of guy" I ask "Umm my type.... Hot is my type. I don't know I have bad taste in guys like my ex boyfriend Owen another jerk that I dated almost a year." she puts the bag on the table and offers "Do you want some?" "No I'm fine there's a table of food downstairs." "Okay ,but you are missing out on some good fries." she says as she eats one I sit on the other chair of the table "How long are you staying in L.A?" "Until I can find a place to stay." "What about money? Are you going to get a job?" "I come from a wealthy family and I have money but I prefer to work for it and earn it." "What did your family do to become wealthy?" "Well I'm not from New York I'm from Texas and my grandfather owns several ranches and my mom and dad are both lawyers." "Damn girl you got it good, you wanna pay dinner tomorrow" we laugh "No that's on you and yes I had it easy but I like to work I started at 16 at a diner and made my way from there." "If you need a place to stay me and David have a house ,but I got to warn you I have a pet wolf." "Yeah, Bullshit." we laugh again and I start to get ready to leave "I have to get back down stairs." "Okay I'm ready for tomorrow" I'm happy she is excited to go on a date "If you want me to spend the night I will" I jokingly tell her "In your dreams Lover Boy." we laugh and she closes the door.

Emma's POV

I closed the door and finnish eating."I am not ready for tomorrow night I don't have anything formal" I tell myself ,but........I can go shopping tomorrow ,maybe get a short skirt, no sleeve cocktail dress I still can't believe he asked me out. The boutique I passed while walking looked promising. I am tired even after the nap I am going to pass out and dream of Joey and me.

A/N ( Author's Note )
Thank you again for choosing my fan fiction ,and giving me and the story a chance. Please comment on what you think I am doing wrong I am an open book so please keep in mind this is my first and I'm not a professional.