2nd Member: Jeon Hayeon(Shinji)

Meheheheh. secondtothelastgirl. Huahua. Anyway, I have already chosen the 2 other members. It is because... They're the only ones who answered the questions I asked in the 'Announcement'. Thanks, anyway. Btw, hereeee~!

P.S. Sarreh. It's kinda... Err. It's just that... I'm sick . I don't think I am in the mood. But I badly want to introduce all the members already .
-----------------------
Jeon Hayeon's POV

"Since it's the first day, I won't discuss anything. We'll start by recalling what you've studied last school year." Mrs. Byun said.

Argh. Damn first day. I hate it. Recalling what we've studied last school year? Ftw. We should live in the present and forget about the past -.-

I can't even remember a single thing we studied. Tch.

Fine fine fine. You can call me a dumb-o. Who needs a brain anyway? I have beauty that no one else has.

"What do you call the natural satellite of our planet, Earth?" Mrs. Byun asked.

I'm sorry but... Earth isn't my planet. So, don't expect me to know these things. Argh.

One of the smarty students raised her hand. Damn those smarties.

"Yes, Ms. Ahn?"

"Earth's natural satellite is the moon and it is called Luna." She simply answered as if it was nothing.

"Correct! Very good. Hmm... How about the temperature of the sun in its center, which is the core?"
"Hayeon... I can't remember any of those questions she's asking. What is life? Huhuhuh! T-T" Yesun complained. Ah, she's my seatmate.
(A/N: A small appearance of Seo Yesun! Hahahah! LoveStarHyerin)

I simply laughed at her as I tried to act like I know the answer. How can one know the temperature of the sun's center!? I haven't gone there yet -.-

"Heok. You know the answer?!" She surprisedly asked. That just offended me. I can be smart too, right? Right? Right!? RIGHT!?

I was also surprised when she forcingly made me raise my hand.

Wait, what!? O.O

"Wow, Ms. Jeon. It's my first time seeing you raise your hands. I guess you've learned how to use deodorant already. Just kidding. Okay, answer now."

Wow. What a forceful joke -.- And for the nth time, I was insulted. Argh.

I glared at Yesun as I muttered cursing words. Argh. I'll surely kill her. HOW CAN SHE JUST... ARGH!

I dubiously stood up and made up my mind "Ma'am... I didn't want to answer. I just wanted to excuse myself to go to the bathroom."

WOW! VERY SMART, HAYEON! YASSSS~!

My classmates laughed as I ran outside and acted like I badly needed to go to the bathroom.

Argh! Yesun! Huhuhuh! You shouldn't do this to me!

Luckily, the bell rang. Dismissal! Yes! Science is the last subject so, yeah...

(A/N: They're still in their elementary days so... Yeah.)

I went straight back home. I was surprised to see my parents in our frontyard, smiling and happily greeting me.

"Hayeon! Omg. I'm so proud of you!" My mother happily screamed and ran to me. She hugged me tight and then, jumped in joy. It was as if she won a lottery.

"Er... What's happening?" I awkwardly asked. What's up with my parents? :/

They pointed at a blue envelope in unison as their smile turned into an excited grin.

Miso Entertainment

O.M.G. I auditioned last month but I wasn't expecting them to send a letter. :/ I nervously opened the envelope and started to read the letter.

Dear Jeon Hayeon,

Greetings, Ms. Jeon. You've just been accepted by Miso Ent. Congratulations! I hope to see you soon on the signing day. Meet me with your parents in ******* at ***** on ******. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Song Jaesuk
CEO of Miso Entertainment
--------------------
Sorry :( Hahahah!