1st Member: Lee Sangmi(Erica)

So... I'll start it off by telling how they were accepted blah blah. And remember... A PRETTY BAD BACKGROUND, RIGHT?
-----------------
Erica's POV

"Sangmi-ya! Meet your uncle. Come here." My mother said

Argh. New guy again.

This always happens. Eversince my parents divorced, mom always brought guys who are my 'uncles'.

They don't stay for good, only for about 2 weeks, I guess?

Ah. I actually try to understand since... I always think that mom's doing that to relieve her pain.

No, she isn't a woman who sleeps with just anyone. My mother's a good woman. She always inspired me and never forgot about me. The guys she bring usually slept in our living room. She never slept with anyone.

Actually, I don't get her. What is she doing? :/

My biological dad already has his own family. The reason why my patents divorced? Mom caught dad cheating. And... Yeah. I've kind of lost my communication with him since...

I don't feel like talking to him anymore.

Wait.. Why was I talking about my family?

I was going to go outside when my email notifications rang.

Congratulations, Lee Sangmi!

Wait... I clicked the message.

.......

Dear Lee Sangmi,

       Greetings! This is the president of Miso Entertainment. I personally wrote this message for you as you had made me interested in the profile you've submitted. How brave of you to pass it with that pretty painful background. My company needs you. If you want to sign a contract, go to ******* at ******.

Sincerely,
Mr. Song Jaesuk
CEO of Miso Entertainment

......

I was lost. What? Did I just...

What was that?

"Mom! Mom! Come here! BY YOURSEEEELF!" I called my mom to ask what it means.

I heard footsteps aa she ran to my door. "What is it, dear?" She went near me to check on what I was calling her about.

"Can you read this for me? I don't get it :/."

She read it. In every word she read, her eyes were becoming rounder and rounder. Errr... Why?

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" She loudly shouted in joy and started jumping around.

"Mom, is that for you? Why was it sent in my account?" I asked as I frowned.

"What are you saying? Gosh. Such a slow person. Remember your application? You applied. You joined an audition before, remember? Well.... You just got-"

"OHMYGOD! REALLY!? OHMYGOD! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!? WHOO! OMG! WHAT IS THIS!?" I screamed in joy and started jumping around, not caring even of I bumped my head.

WHOA! I WAS OFFERED BY A COMPANY!

THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D

See you, fellow members. ;)

------------------
I'm so sorry T-T I am kinda sleepy that's why I can't focus that much. Please bare with this. Congratulations, Lee Sangmi @Bangtan_Block! The first member of Baby Blue :*