Chapter 6

Jungkook stopped exactly outside the closed door of dinning area as he leaned against the wall trying to catch his breath while keeping his right hand on his heart .He closed his eyes and rest his head back only to get the visual replay of the event that happened few minutes back .

The way taehyung was looking at him , jungkook can swear his eyes were screaming adoration for him , the way taehyung slowly vanished the gap between them as he came closer yet stood away to maintain a good distance , he is indeed a gentlemen , the way his hands felt against jungkook's skin made jungkook shiver .

He tried to calm his heartbeat as he scolded himself for being affected by the Prince that much but he can't even stop himself from falling in that unknown trap of love .

After gaining his posture back , jungkook finally opened the door and stepped inside towards the table where his friends were having dinner . He smiled , took his own plate from the counter and settled beside jimin who asked ,

What was that prince wanted to talk to you kook ?, Jungkook looked at his plate before taking a bite as he replied calmly

He just wanted to advice me some improvements in my skills , he said and everyone nodded . Jungkook felt bad about lying to his friends but he can't say the truth knowing that it is weird for two males to be affectionate towards each other . Maybe prince was just trying to be a good coach and a good hyung to him .

🤍🤍🤍

The next morning , taehyung came to the ground a bit earlier and waited for everyone to reach after they started practicing . Taehyung sat on his chair looking at everyone in the field but mostly jungkook . He just can't look away from his angel who is busy practicing all by himself .

Prince can't even blame anyone though . The beauty the boy owns is just way too breathtaking to look away and the hearts are fragile and delicate things that needs affection , love , attention and beauty to capture them . Jungkook owns the beauty , he gives prince the attention too and in future he will surely shower prince with his affection and love .

Prince smiled at the thought as his eyes met with jungkook and the smile made jungkook blush . Prince is definitely loving the effect he is having on the younger one .The thing is just increasing his love for the other more .

Taehyung stood up and went to check upon everyone before he reached jungkook , he said ,

You are looking pretty kook , he said gaining jungkook's attention . Jungkook finds it odd but nonetheless his cheeks again made him blush as he looked down mumbling ,

Thank you prince , taehyung smiled and ruffled the boy's hair before walking away .

🤍🤍🤍

Three days later :-

Taehyung is sitting on his bed thinking about none other than jungkook . The boy is thinking of proposing jungkook and trying his luck but he has no idea what jungkook's reaction would be but nonetheless prince is finally gonna voice out his feelings in front of his love this evening .

He is trying to control his heartbeat which is raising with just a mere thought of him proposing his love . But is the thought really mere ? No it is a huge deal for taehyung . And what if jungkook refuses his proposal ? That doesn't matter cause taehyung's love for him will never fade and taehyung knows that .

I love you jungkook , you are the angel of my heart ,

No tae , that sounds cheesy , he talked to himself as he is pacing back and forth in his room .

Hey angel , I love you ,

Not at all , that's so plain ,doesn't even sound like a proposal ,

Taehyung shook his head at his own thoughts and just settled on the bed with a hump .

Why it is so hard to convey your feelings . Why do I love jungkook so much that it feels like a task to just tell him what I feel , taehyung said to himself with his head buried in his palms but he didn't notice that his room door opened and a shocked DanSae walked in .

Taehyung looked up by hearing the voice of the door being locked as he found his hyung staring at him with fire in his eyes , taehyung gulped .

His hyung walked towards his bed as he stood exactly in front of taehyung and asked ,

Were you talking about Jeon jungkook ? He directly asked making taehyung look down out of fear .

Was he afraid of his brother finding out ? No he was not . Actually he was afraid that his brother will try to harm jungkook even before he got the chance to inform the boy about his feelings .

Yes I was , taehyung stated still looking down ,

And what were you saying exactly ? DanSae asked putting a bit more pressure than required on his words trying to indicate taehyung that he is giving him chance to correct his words ,

That I love him , taehyung stated confidently and DanSae closed his eyes trying to control his anger and not to latch on his younger brother .

Taehyung do you have any idea what are you saying ? He asked calmly to which taehyung just nodded .

Taehyung you do know you are talking about loving a boy right ? And taehyung again nodded .

What if appa finds out ? Taehyung made eye contact with his brother as he said ,

I don't care hyung . I love him and that is what matters to me , DanSae took a hold of his brother's shoulders as he shook him saying ,

Come out of your world tae , you are talking about a forbidden relationship . You are the Prince what will people think , what will appa think , are you even hearing yourself , taehyung brushed off his hyung's hands from his shoulders and took few steps back before saying,

I already told you hyung I don't care even if they kill me , I don't care . I love him and will always do . And just so you know I am gonna propose him tonight and you can't stop me , he said as he walked out of his room leaving behind his hyung who sat on taehyung's bed thinking about what his brother is doing and what his appa can do if he finds out .

He loves his little brother a bit too much to let him fall into that pit of darkness but he also knows that love is something that makes a person stronger emotionally that's why he can't even force taehyung to not love jungkook anymore . As an elder brother he can't leave his brother alone and as a son he can't let his father be in dark . Only if he could choose one .

DanSae sighed and decided to help his brother , he knows that he will be in trouble and is doing wrong but when it comes to your siblings you can flip the world upside down and taehyung is his little ball of happiness , he just can't leave him alone to fight with the world . It is just until tonight right. If jungkook refuses taehyung's proposal the things will become again normal .

Thinking this , DanSae made his way out and towards the ground only to see his brother admiring jungkook from afar as he is practicing .

A/N:-

Remember that everyone who comes here is loved .

- Krystal 🐥