Chapter 18

Days went by and all of taehyung's efforts of convincing his mom went in vain as he is now losing hope . It is now just 3 days left for his engagement and taehyung is desperate , desperate to hold onto anything that will prevent him from reaching the engagement venue . He can never put that ring in anyone's finger , he can never make shallow promises to be with anyone , he can never take those shallow vows that he knows he will never be able to fulfill with anyone else other than his baby angel .

But what taehyung is grateful for in these 4 days is his baby angel's understanding . The way his love consoles him in place of confrontation about why he is not able to call off the engagement . He is grateful to his love who always managed to ease his headache while those soft touches of his and those gentle tucks of his fingers in his locks whenever taehyung will rest his head on his baby angel's lap , seeking for comfort that his angel never failed to provide him .

Currently he is again in the practice ground as usual trying to control his racing heart as he is observing those sharp , defined moves of jungkook's sword . Taehyung will admit thousands of times that this jungkook who he sees in the practice ground everyday is not the same jungkook who behaves like a baby in front of him . This jungkook has that immense passion dripping from his eyes , that focused gaze , that sharpness in his moves , and the smoothness of his attacks . This jungkook is a biggest turn on for taehyung . In taehyung's eyes this jungkook is hot while his baby angel is a little fluff ball . Taehyung admires this duality though .He admires everything related to jungkook .

His train of thoughts came to halt when a guard stood in front of him unknowingly blacking his view as he bowed . Taehyung controlled himself from snapping on the male as he asked ,

What happened ?

Prince  , Princess Hara along with her mother and sister is here . Queen called you in the palace , taehyung sighed and nodded .

With one last glance at jungkook who is still oblivious of the stares , taehyung walked away from the ground and towards the palace .This is a good opportunity to talk things out with his soon to be fiance directly .

He entered the palace as the females present there bowed to him and he bowed back before settling beside his mom who said ,

Taehyung it is the ritual you have to fulfill , taehyung looked at his mom confused as he glanced at the clothes kept in the middle , that's when it hit him , he has to select a dress for his soon to be fiance to wear at the engagement ceremony , it is a ritual .

Yeah , he mumbled as he pretended to go through the clothes but in fact he is least interested . He twisted and turned few clothes here and there before his eyes landed on a red hanbok . The hanbok is a combination of red and blue with blue top and red flare , the top has printed floral work along with a tiny bow of red and silver .Overall the hanbok is looking beautiful .

He smiled to himself before keeping the hanbok aside as he resumed his task and chose a baby blue colored hanbok for his soon to be fiance

He smiled to himself before keeping the hanbok aside as he resumed his task and chose a baby blue colored hanbok for his soon to be fiance . The girl smiled at taehyung and took the hanbok in her hands . The colour combination is beautiful , simple and elegant as she loves the simple things so she didn't complain and accepted taehyung's choice .