Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I know that Karl and Nolan aren't together

The next four days went fast for the two boys. "Have a good trip." "Thanks we will." Karl and Nolan went to the checkpoint and waited for their flight. "Are you nervous?" Karl looked over at Nolan and then answered him. "Not really I've met them already but as just a friend but now we are boyfriends."

"I know." "How did your parents take it when you came out?" "They are surprisingly expecting. What about your parents?" "I haven't came out to them yet." "Why?" "I don't know how they would take it." "Dose anybody know that you are bi?" "Sean he saw me kissing a guy I dated in high school and then when we broke up he walked in on me." Karl started to blush at remembering how Sean caught him having sex.

"Flight 119 to boarding flight 119 to boarding." "That's us." Karl stud up and grab his suitcase and took Nolan's hand. "Are you ok?" "Yeah just starting to get nervous because this is really happening no going back."

Oh Just then a bunch of fans came up to them. "Can we have an autograph we love your channel and stream."  Karl signed them right away while it took Nolan a few minutes because he didn't want to miss his flight home.

They board and found their seats pretty quickly since they were in first class because they didn't want to disturb anybody because they were on Mrbeast's channel. "Can I offer you anything to eat or drink." "No thanks. Karl do you want anything?" "No I'm fine." The flight atindent left and they both fell asleep for the rest of the flight.

"We made it come on Karl." Karl was dragged out of his seat by Nolan because he was excited to see his family. Once they left the plane Nolan looked for his family and found them quickly. "Mom dad I've missed you." "We've missed you too we watch every video Jimmy posts." "Guys when we get home I want to tell you something." Nolan grabbed Karl's hand and they walked with his parents ahead of them.

"I think when I drive home for Christmas that I'll come out to them." "That's a good idea." Karl and Nolan smiled at each other and then was rudely shoved and it broke apart their hands. "What the heck?" "I can't believe you betrayed me." "What are you talking about?" "When you said that you were bringing somebody to meet your family I thought it was a girl. Are you gay?"

"No I'm bisexual." The guy nodded and left. "Who was that?" "Oh my friend from high school but I thought I came out to them when I was still in high school." "Wait did you come out to them first?" "Yes because I was dating a boy at the time and stuff happened and I ended up getting pregnant with his baby." "What happened to the baby?" "I gave him up for adoption I knew I wasn't ready to be a parent yet but I still got to hold him and name him."

"What did you name him?" " Isaac." "That's a beautiful name. Do you have a picture?" Nolan passed his phone over to Karl and he looked down at the picture and could tell it was right after the baby was born because he hasn't been cleaned off yet and he looked just like him because the last time the team had come down to Nebraska they had looked at baby pictures of him.

"He is a cutie." "I still see him my aunt and uncle adopted him." "Dose he know that you are technically his like mom?" "No they told me when they adopted him that I was to never mention it to him." Karl nodded in understanding and they caught up to Nolan's parents.

Later that evening

"Mom dad Natalie I know you already know Karl but I want to introduce him as my boyfriend."