Chapter 11

Disclaimer I know that Karl and Nolan aren't together I know that males can't get pregnant unless they are trans

Two weeks later
Karl and Nolan had token off for Isaac's birthday even though they are just going to Texas Roadhouse and then after school is out they are going to have a party at the park.

"Happy birthday too you happy birthday dear Isaac happy birthday to you." Isaac thought about his wish and then blew out his birthday candles. "Do I get my birthday present now." "Slow down the only reason why we came in to your room is because you were born at 4:30 in the morning." "Really because mommy said that I was born in the afternoon." "That's when she came and got you. I had to stay and rest because you took a lot out of me and hospital protocol."

"Oh I hope my birthday wish comes true." "What is it?" "I can't tell you or it won't come true." Karl and Nolan then left so Isaac could get dressed and they were heading out. "I'm ready how do I look?" "Ok first place we need to go is to get you some new clothes." "That's boring." "So you need it." Isaac sighed and glared at Nolan who gave him the look back.

"It's crazy how much you two look a like." "I know he looks just like me but he dose have some of Thomas like his ability to sing and dance."

They all got into Karl's car and they drove to Walmart to get Isaac more shirts and pants because he out grew everything they had got from his old house.

"Papa can't we go later I want to go to the amusement park." "Hold on we need to find a shirt that fits you better." Isaac crossed his arms and then ran over to the carts. "Papa can I ride in one of the carts?" "Yeah hop in." Karl got started pushing the cart and got weird looks because Isaac could easily pull off for an eight year old.

"Papa it's my birthday." "No way." "Yes way. Guess what?" "What?" "I'm seven. Papa I know it won't come true if I tell you but I want to tell you my birthday wish." "What's that?" "I miss having siblings so I want a baby brother." "You do know that the stork can bring a baby sister too would you be ok with that?" "Yeah even though girls have coodies."

Karl headed to the clothes part and let him pick out a few while he picked out some too. "Isaac are you ready?" Karl didn't hear anything and started to freak out but saw two people talking that look so much a like. "Isaac Jordan Hansen-Jacobs you tell me that you are going over to MooMoo next time." "I'm sorry papa. Can we look at the toys?" "Slow down birthday boy I thought you said that you wanted to go to the beach sighed?"

"I do but I also want to go look at the toys." "I need to order his cake for next week so you go ahead and I'll meet up with you." Karl nodded and then put Isaac back in the cart and walked to the toys. "Papa there's one of my friends can we go say hi?" Karl nodded and then turned the cart and stopped at a little boy who was in the cart with his head down like he got in trouble.

"David!" David looked up and he had a black eye and what looks like a hand print on his cheek. "Isaac!" The two little boys smiled at each other. Just then David's mom caught on what was going on. "David if you don't behave daddy will get the belt out." David turned to his mom and said. "I am behaving I promise don't pull out the belt."

Karl and Isaac were both listening to the conversation but before they could ask anything his mom pushed the cart away. "Isaac where did you meet him?" "At the park aunt Katie takes me and Tucker there and his big sister takes him and a girl." "Have you seen his mommy or daddy there?" "Yes but when they do he has to sit on the bench beside them."

"Did he say anything to you about his home life?" "No because I don't talk about you and MooMoo so I don't make him but when his sister tells him that it's time to go he look like he is scared too go."

Karl took in the information that Isaac said and then texted Nolan to meet them at the toys.

Hours later
After Isaac had gone to bed Karl and Nolan talked more about Isaac's friend. "Did you get his parents name?" "No I just letted Isaac talk to him and listened when his mom said that he had to behave." "Hopefully week after next we can find this little boy and save him."

The day of Isaac's birthday party

Isaac was bouncing around as Nolan helped him with his shoes. "So are you ready to go birthday boy?" "I'm not the birthday boy my birthday was two weeks ago." "I know that but we are celebrating with your friends." "MooMoo is uncle Jimmy going to be there?" "I don't know we invited him but it's going to be hard for him because he has 144,000,000 subscribers between all of his channels."

Isaac was sad but knew Nolan was right after he was ready him and Nolan drove to the park. Once at the park Isaac tried to get out but Nolan had the child locks on. "Alright ready?" "Yes. Now let me out." Nolan rise his eyes and looked at Isaac.

"Please." "Yes I will." Nolan opened his door and waited until Isaac unbuckled his seat belt and then helped him out of the car. "PAPA CHECK OUT MY NEW SHOES!" Karl looked over and then looked at Isaac shoes they were Spider-Man and then had lights on the too.

"Those are so cool now I know somebody that is a birthday boy." Isaac ran over to Karl and gave him a hug. "Is anybody here yet?" "Yeah Chris Katie and Tucker are at the playground with a few other kids." "Isaac do you want to go do to the playground and say hi to your friends and cousin?" "Yes please."

"I'll be back to help." "You just worry about you and the baby." "Do you think Isaac will be happy?" "Yes he told me when we were walking to the clothes that he wanted a baby brother or sister." "MooMoo come on I want to go to the playground." "I'm coming."

At the playground with Isaac

Isaac ran over to some of his friends. "Hi guys." "Hi Isaac happy birthday." "Why does everybody keep saying that?" "I don't know my mommy said that's what you say." "Oh." Isaac and his friends kept playing until somebody tapped Isaac on his shoulder he looked up and saw it was Jimmy.

"UNCLE JIMMY YOU CAME!" "I did. Do I get a hug?" Isaac hug Jimmy around his legs. "Oh my gosh." Isaac turn and saw all of his friends staring at Jimmy with shock faces.

"Kids time to eat." Isaac grabbed Jackson and David's hands and ran to where Nolan was. "I can't wait until we eat cake it's my favorite part." "Mine is opening presents. What's yours David?" "Mommy and daddy don't let me have a birthday party." "Why?" "I don't know they don't even let Jacob have one and he is 20." "Oh wow he is old."

"My MooMoo and papa are 22 they will be 23 next month and the month after." "Why are they so young?" "Because MooMoo had me when he was a senior in high school." "Oh."