Fight Baby Fight!

So the plot is similar to the fight in the night convo.. They are not on the same page.. Fighting.. Teja is hurt.. Karan is tired..

They both are in bed at KK's place.. Same Positions..

Both silent for a long time.. They have arguments in between..

How she uses such mean sentences for him..
And How KK becomes insensitive to her feelings..

KK becomes silent trying to sleep..

Teja says "tu reply bhi nhi kar raha Am I talking to a wall? Mere hone ya na hone se fark nhi padta hai kya Karan?"

KK- "kya faayda kuch bhi bolne ka.. Jab tujhe sunna hi nhi hai samajhna hi nhi hai what's the point"

Teja- "Matlab point nhi hai toh? You won't talk to me only?"

In the end KK says-

"Soja Tejasswi. Sort yourself. "

Teja gets really annoyed listening to this..

She says "I'll do one thing.. I'll sort myself at home only.. Coz clearly my presence in this house doesn't make a difference to you.."

Teja gets up from the bed and starts to pack her things..

KK - "You think so? Doesn't make a difference? You wanna storm out? This is how you wanna deal with it?"

Teja - "why does it matter to you? You are so done with this conversation you want me to sleep coz clearly YOU want to sleep so go ahead sleep do not sort this out I'll leave.."

KK is realllyyyyyyyyyy pissed. He looks at her.. And says "jo marzi mein aaye kar" while dunking his face onto the pillow and facing the opposite of Teja..

Teja stares at him and then continues to pack everything..

Teja - "You actually want me to go, right?"

KK - "DON'T. You said YOU wanna go. I asked you is this how you wanna do this.. YOU said the mean things ki I wanna "sleep" that's why I'm cutting this convo short. So think whatever you want to, say whatever you want, do whatever the fuck you want. You wanna go? It was your choice. So go.

Teja listens to this really hurt.

She picks up her bag..
While leaving his room she pauses and looks at him.. He doesn't turn..
She then starts to leave..

KK was facing opposite to her.. He closes his eyes and then gets up literally throwing the blanket with a fire in him..