This Is Gonna Turn Hot, Steamy And SAUCY 😝

Teja is almost about to unlock the main door when KK comes and holds her hands..

Teju tries to fight him but he drops her bag on the floor and takes both her hands behind her back holding her tight..

Teja is trying to move away and KK is pinning down all her efforts..

Teja while struggling - "You can't do this now Karan.. Leave me!"

KK - "don't teach me what i can or can't do.."

Teja - "I will! Kisne haq diya tujhe to fucking stop me like this?"

KK- "Tune hi diya tha.. remember? Biggboss mein.. Vo green couch pe baith ke.. Jab maine maange the - rights!!"

Teja - "I take them back you just can't fucking hold me like this after what you said.. Leave me right now"

KK - "no no no this is not how it works sweety.. Pehle sochna chahiye tha na.. Tujhe pata hona chahiye tha ki agar tu zeher hai toh mai baap hu us zeher ka.. Ab haq deke tu nikal nhi sakti.. Nope!"

Teja - "I'm serious Karan I swear to God just leave me the fuck alone I'm really mad at you right now I don't wanna see you face just leave me"

KK - "Acha you don't wanna see my face? Theek hai.."

He picks her up on his shoulders and carries her to the bedroom literally throwing her onto the bed..

He then climbs onto her and starts kissing her intensely pinning both her hands on the bed

Teja stops and yells at him - "what the fuck do you think you're doing right now?!"

Karan - "Kissing you.. You said you didn't wanna see my face.. So I picked you up on my shoulders so that you couldn't see me.. And now I'm kissing you.. Kyuki kiss karte waqt teri aankhein band hoti hai na.. Toh tu dekhegi nhi mujhe.. 😉"

Teja- "you think this is funny? Leave me Karan.."

KK - nope.. *continues to kiss her*

Teja trying desperately to move away.. But since she is pinned she can't..

KK - starts kissing her neck and it's really really wild and hot

Teja - "Karan leave me you can't do this.."

Karan stops kissing her neck to tell her.. "I can.. I will.. And I am..!!" - kisses her intensely on the lips..
He starts proceeding to her shoulders..

Teja - "Karan what the hell is this leave me RIGHT NOW"

Karan stops.. Goes really close to her face and says "look me in the eye and tell me you don't want this right now"

Teja pauses

Karan - "Kya hua? Bol na.."

Teja.. "NO.. Leave me"

Karan - "Really? No?"

Teja - "No.."

Karan - "Then why can't I feel so?.."

Teja - "I don't care what you feel chod mujhe.."

Karan - "You really want me to leave you?" with a serious face, slight smile..

Teja stares at him.. Ab pighal gayi :P

Karan - "Haan?"

Teja - "I hate you Karan.."

KK - "I knowww.. But you love me moreeeee.."

Kisses her passionately!!

Teja gives in.. She holds his back tightly digging her nails onto it..

Things start to get heated up, fasssttt and wildddd.. 😉😉😉

He gets up to take off his shirt 🔥🔥🔥

Teja gets up too and starts to kiss his chest when KK holds her by her hair.. And starts to kiss her neck and shoulders and starts sliding down her top ke straps..

He starts kissing her back.. turns her around back hugging her..
Now he is on the headboard of the bed.. resting Teja's head on his right shoulder and kissing her left neck area..
He starts to wrap his hands around her body really tight.. He nibbles on her ear.. Teja can't control and turns around.. Now she is on top of KK.. KK starts to slide down from the headboard, now lying on the bed with Teja on top of him..

Bas ho gaya!! 😜😜😜😜

Ab tum log khud imagine karo coz aur nhi likh sakti mai 😂😂😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

After you know ahem ahem dot dot dot.. 🙈 🙈🙈 Teju is lying on his chest..

Karan - You know.. I don't mind fighting with you agar har fight ke baad ye hone vaala hai toh.. 😉

Teju - O.. So you like makeup sex Haan?

Karan - duh..? I mean.. Bataya toh hai maine tujhe.. Jab tu gussa hoti hai na oye hoye hoye hoye hoyeeee.. Extreme hotness.. Me - DED.

Teju looks at him.. And says "aur tu bhi kuch him hot nhi lagta hai mujhe *dominate* karte time.. 😉🤣😋

Karan - ooooooooo submisssiiveeeee 😆😆😝😝🤣🤣

Teju - "shut upppp" and starts laughing.. Hugs him tighter.. 😍😍

THE END