Chapter 2

Location: India 🇮🇳

A lady is seen in front of home temple and is praying for the happiness of her family and to let her meet her daughters🙏
A man came behind her and does the same thing as her.

After the prayer the man asked:" why do you always start your day praying to God to give us our daughters?
police says us that they are dead, or wese wi wo nehi anghhi agar and hota to kabhi ki 2 ajati nha.
(And anyway they won't came if they wanted they would here with us now)
Thapky: don't lose hope Bhian, my daughters will come one day, and I have faith in my motherhood.
"I hope so" saying this Bhian left for there.

"I hope they your faith win just like it did whit Bhian's return I won't question you Thapky." Said the head of the family Vasundra
Thapky:" Tanks ma, ap dekna jese Bhian aina amare pase w-w-wese I meri betiya anghia hor me ya unghi un dono ka swaght karne ke lie"
(You will see j-j-just like Bhian came, even my daughter will return, and I will be here waiting for they arrival and welcoming them with my open arms)
Vasundra:"even I wish that"

" Said the head of the family VasundraThapky:" Tanks ma, ap dekna jese Bhian aina amare pase w-w-wese I meri betiya anghia hor me ya unghi un dono ka swaght karne ke lie"(You will see j-j-just like Bhian came, even my daughter will return, and I w...

A girl is coming downstairs when at one point:"Happy Birthday Tina" everyone yelled
Thank you so much ma, papa, dadima" reply one of the Singhania's princess.

Bhian:"Ha there will be a Party 🥳 to celebrate your birthday, and get ready for your surprises"Tina:"surprises what surprises?" Say Tina with puppy eye's Vasundra:"your going to get engaged with the person you love Samar, and we will announce it ...

Tina:"surprises what surprises?" Say Tina with puppy eye's
Vasundra:"your going to get engaged with the person you love Samar, and we will announce it this evening to the media's."
Really" exclaimed Tina looking happy
Vasundra:"Hmm a meri bachi"
(Yes, my daughter)
Meanwhile Thapky is happy for Tina's birthday but at the same time she miss her other birthday girl Bani not only her whole family is missing her, especially Tina.

"Really" exclaimed Tina looking happyVasundra:"Hmm a meri bachi" (Yes, my daughter)Meanwhile Thapky is happy for Tina's birthday but at the same time she miss her other birthday girl Bani not only her whole family is missing her, especially Tina

Sneak peak:
I will ruin your happiness Mrs Thapky as you ruined my little Bani's life I will do the same" exclaimed a girl with determination, and a women in her nearly 60 Is happily enjoying it.

At an unknown location:
"Come Bhani I will kill you just like I did whit her 2 years ago on your birthday the same will happen to you, but first I will make sure you suffer, hahahahaha"