Info and stuff

➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊•

Hey! thanks for checkinng out the book, preciate it!
Imm sorry for the male or Non binary readers, but this is a Feminine reader book, But!! You may change into your preffered pronouns anytime; Just do note that it suits femsle readers better, Again I'm so sorry about this. (Also friendly reminder I'm not gonna type like this storywise, Only for authors notes and stuff I guess.

So.. Here r some connections u have with the characters in Mond.

-
Diluc
-

Simple, Your love interest and Vice Versa (yet you wouldn't have known unless further in the story inwhich i do plan). Rather than the fact that you guys have been separated, Both of you were willing to interact with one another again, despite both of you having errands.

-
Kaeya
-

Helped you with your separation with you and Diluc, was with you when you were at your lowest. Extremely supportive and one of your bestest friends.

-
Rosaria
-
One of your support buddys and friends, Kaeya introduced her to you and ever since you both were like girlbosses around town. Well.. more like carrying Drunk Kaeya to the Knights of Favonius.

-
Jean
-

Ahh, The overworking Grand Acting Master, She could you use a break or two but that's kinda hypocritical of you since you are also hardworking. But, she's The Meanest, Just kidding! She's actually the sweetest. You worked alongisde with her once because of you law skills, sucsessfully solving the case.. A core memory to be honest.

-
Lisa
-
Ahh, Her. Both of you share the same love with books, if not, why're you reading this? unless you actually wanted romance, Sadly Reader, This is a slow burn typa book so wait for future chapters ;) Okay enough of that, You visit her a Lot, Considering you needed a lot of law school books..

-
That's enough for  the characters, now for YOU! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(I'm sorry if you've read this when your first job were to be a lawyer irdk anythign about it LMAOOSNS) You work at Goodhunters as a food drlivery service to financially support yourself and have a roof on top of your head.. You weren't exactly the richest person. You can pick any element and weapon you'd like, Not like literallt just pick one from the choices.
You've grown quite mature in the past years, You're beauty leaves people jaw dropping, well, If ya wanna word it in another eay go ahead. You're attractiveness leads to fanboys, Sometiems even making DILUC jealous. (again, future chapters)
-

Wel I guess that's all I wanted for you guys to know, If You encounter new characters in the book I'd be putting a bold exclamanation point beside their character, Having another one of these, so keep an eye out!

I'll be posting this first then the prolouge, If I can I'll try and post chapter 1, Not promising though.

But this is all it for the introduction of this book, I hope this will lead into a interestinfnand hopefully good one since I rush things alot, Still, I guess I'll be seeing you all in the prolouge so See ya now!

➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊•