HE STILL THINKS OF ME AS A FRIEND??

I MEAN It's Not like I have a problem with it or anything, It's just that hens so straightforward with it it almost seemed liek nothing has ever happened between us.

Ouhhh what if I mess it up again? What if we separate again? We're already adults and we would still have grudges with eachother!

Aaahhhhhhhhh!!

-
Third person's POV
-

(Y/N)'s cheeks heat up, She stands still for awhile and runs off. Diluc sat there like a lost kid as he processed what has happened, Did he say something wrong? Perhaps it was the friend bit.

He wouldn't like to lie about it, knowing it'll cause him more troubles—but seeming it made HER troubled it sorta made his head spin.

Meanwhile (Y/N)'s POV, (also, you've already delivered the meat dw idk how to change it into the story but kdut pretend for the sake of my emanrassment)

She was running, she doesn't know where but as long as she doesn't bat an eye on the red-head again she's for sure safe.

Thought came up to her head, "Friend?" "Hurt?" "HELP??" It gets her face beet red.

She never really took too much thought into it, considering that he has his own troubles and job.. But it just really didn't scratch her brain right.

She stops.. Maybe she can talk to Kaeya about this?

(Y/N) heads to her designated area and heads to the Knights of Favonius. She was about to open the door to the building when a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Wanted a visit in the library or are you just missing me?"

She knows that voice..

"Kaeya!" She swats his hand off of her shoulder, dusting the place off,

"What brings you here?"
"I should ask you the same thing honestly."

She thinks about it for a moment, then remembers what she was going to talk about. "How about we discuss this somewhere more.. private?" he chuckles, "Suit yourself (L/N)."

(A/N: btw if u havent known already L/N means last name)

Both of them head towards Angels Share, Huh? But that's the main cause of (Y/N)'s dillema. Well for Kaeya, He insisted because he already memorized Charles and Diluc's schedule, kinda expected for an alcoholic.

-
Y/N's POV
-

"Hey um weird question I know but, is charles in for today..?" I hesitate opening the doors for a moment, Kaeya pushes me aside and holds the handle.

"Relaaaax.. I promise I know my ways. He's for sure there." He flashes a grin,

Kaeya opens the door on Angels Share, Only for his eyes to go wide. I look up ahead and see someone unexpectedly there.

IT. WAS. DILUC.

I swear I thought that my soul left my body for a moment, I stood there awkwardly and frozen.

Diluc looks up from his glass and forms the smallest smirk on his face, "Ah, good to see you again, (Y/N)."

"AHAH, um HEY..! Uhh-- Actually! Me and umm KAEYA here have tooo—Help.. Katheryne?" Beads of sweat fall down form my temple, Kaeya was smiling while Diluc's smirk fades as he saw the blue haired man.

I grab Kaeya's hands while making a run for it, This si the second time this day!

"OKAYGOTTOGOSEEYOUDILUC!!" I slam the door shut on Angels share and ran away from Mondstadt as fast as I could.

Both me and Kaeya stop on a tree as we catch our breaths, panting for air

"Huff.. I thought.. Charles..s." I put my hand on the tree for assist, I glare at Kaeya as he exchanges a nervous grin.

"I didn't know, Usually Charles would be here today. Maybe he got a day off?" He laughs but stops at my state.

He comes up to me, As his face was inches before me.

"This situation is about Diluc, Isn't it?" I look away, "Yes. Yes it's about him."

"Well of course it'd be him," He rests his back onto the tree, arms crossed. "Anyway, let's not make this last long. Tell me every little detail."

"Well, to start things off, I was about to deliver some stuff to Springvale when I dozed off and didn't inow where I was going.. and then.. I.. Ran into a um, Mitachurl." He snorts,

"THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC! Restrain from laughing!"

"Okay my bad, my bad, go on."

"Well, then I accidentally ran into him. He saved me and I saved him, If it weren't for me he'd have a concussion. He defeated it anyways but the food was burnt so we had to go back to Sara and explain everything. We delivered the food sucsessfully this time and HE stops me just to say he still thinks of me as a friend?? I stopped and ran just how awkward I looked and felt."

"Hmm.. Give the man another chance, sure you both had some difficulties along the way but it wouldn't hurt having another chat with him again doesn't it?" I felt a my chest getting heavy,

"Sure but.. We're busy enough to keep ourselves in for the whole day, plus, the guy's running a family buisness and it would be rude to butt-in."

"Whatever (Y/N), but if you don't act soon enough you might get thr feeling of regret. Just go for it, what could go possibly wrong?"

"EVERYTHING KAEYA, I don't know how you still manage to talk to him but you do! I'm just not like that you know..?"

He puts a hand on my shoudler as he stares into my eyes, "You gotta atleast have some self confidence in yourself atleast, not for you but it also might be for him. I don't know the current relationship between you two but it won't hurt to atleast try once, just to make a change. Plus, you're really pretty, bonus points."

My cheeks flush on the last sentence Kaeya said as I look away, "Fine, I'll try I guess," I look at him again. "Thanks for the compliment, Kaeya."

"No problem, After all, We're the closest of friends." I dust myself off as I push him away gently.

"I better get going now, Sara might have a new task for me, heheh."

-
3rd Person POV
-

"See you later, (L/N)"

"I will! count on it!" He laughed and waved as her figure slowly start to shrink in the distance,

Kaeya double-checked to see if anyone was still there, Seeing the coast was clear he gave out a sigh.

"Why am I even doing this? I want thr best for her yet it just irritates me that she doesn't think of me that way."

________________

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND ITS SO SHORT I WAS IN A HURRY BC I WAS WONDERING IF THSI IS TAKING TOO LONG LMAOOO

ALSO, I GOT iTTOOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOO!!! Alongside gorou!!!! <333

thanks for reading this sorry if it took so long LMAO homework was a ton of bull

but again I'll be seeing you all next time!!

See ya!

-Author